Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Fleet

Featured Replies

Thought I'd give you some pics -:

Latest Addition

B5Rh4QBWkKGrHqUH-EUEqvihLyBFBKtkLK2.jpg

Mint GL Saloon - now sold  :(

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/Lakelandshow005.jpg

Estate - now sold  >:(

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/VeraandFleet004.jpg

Group 4 kitted car - sold  :(

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/chevettegp4007.jpg

My 1.3 Road Rally Car

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/ChevRust0085.jpg

My HSR Rep - with the CAVVY its going nowhere

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/FleetUpdate001.jpg

  • Author

The Fleet as such has all been owned in the last 6 months, the most cars I had at one point was 5, theres now 3 on the drive (4 when the CAV arrives on Saturday) but the estate has already been sold and paid for, so am just waiting on a truck to pick it up  ;D

Thought I'd give you some pics -:

Latest Addition

B5Rh4QBWkKGrHqUH-EUEqvihLyBFBKtkLK2.jpg

Mint GL Saloon - now sold  :(

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/Lakelandshow005.jpg

Estate - now sold  >:(

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/VeraandFleet004.jpg

Group 4 kitted car - sold  :(

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/chevettegp4007.jpg

My 1.3 Road Rally Car

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/ChevRust0085.jpg

My HSR Rep - with the CAVVY its going nowhere

[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/FleetUpdate001.jpg

my old cav that mate was sat in a garage for 6 years near me  ;D

Their all well nice cars them mate i had a brown hatch Chevette for a short wile love the Cav it looks well ;)

  • Author

my old cav that mate was sat in a garage for 6 years near me  ;D

my old cav that mate was sat in a garage for 6 years near me  ;D

If anyone has any history or info relating to the Cav I'd be interested to hear it.

Cheers Mal

  • Author

Just a bit of background really, when was it kitted and stickered up along with all the late lights and by who? I'm guessing the 66k on the clock won't be genuine!

I know it was in Lancs then went to Bedford last year, and its now coming up to Cumbria on Saturday, but if anyone had any old pics etc I'd be intersted in seeing them.

Cheers Mal

Just a bit of background really, when was it kitted and stickered up along with all the late lights and by who? I'm guessing the 66k on the clock won't be genuine!

I know it was in Lancs then went to Bedford last year, and its now coming up to Cumbria on Saturday, but if anyone had any old pics etc I'd be intersted in seeing them.

Cheers Mal

yeah milage genuine and me and my mate did the stickers the welding and skirts later lights car was a mess when i bought it i paid 75  sheets for it seats was mint but moldy  ;D as been in a garage for 5 or 6 years after been in blackpool engine was mint rear door was dented but i give another to markestate when i sold it scuttle panal was rotton and petrol tank was on its way out and the paint was over buffed by me sorry

a good fleet there mate with some lovely cars

saw that car for sale..considered it too..lovely fleet there fella :D

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

The fleet has now reduced to the red road rally chevette, the Blue HSR Rep and the black Sri, the black Sri may well be up for sale shortly though as I've been told about a 130 Saloon thats been in a garage for 8 years . . . .

Incidentally if anyone ever comes across a Bedford Chevanne (Chevette Estate with side panels instead of glass) on their travels regardless of condition can you give me a shout please. Not interested where either, will defo travel.

I'm looking to start a retro classics and motorsport company up next year and am looking for a Chevanne to promote it, obviously the company will have a strong vx-opel bias and hence I figure a Chevanne fitted with the same kit as the metallic blue hatch in my pics and a 2.0 8 valve or XE will be a superb promotional tool. I did consider a Cav Estate and turn that into a 130 Rep . . . with an XE, it depends what comes up at the right price  ;D

rabbits got a nice estate for sale 300 quid

The fleet has now reduced to the red road rally chevette, the Blue HSR Rep and the black Sri, the black Sri may well be up for sale shortly though as I've been told about a 130 Saloon thats been in a garage for 8 years . . . .

Is the 130 saloon black by any chance? I'm trying to track down my old one, which according to DVLA has been untaxed since 2001.. I traded it in at a garage in Edinburgh area in 1997 so it could well have ended up down your way. Keep us posted on how you get on.  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.