Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

racer47

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by racer47

  1. Nice Find - but that boot floor is serious! At the end of the day anything is saveable if you have the skill and time but I think your absolutely right in that this is a reshell project. Good Luck with it. Cheers Mal
  2. racer47 replied to gillsri130's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard, even if it's not stopping in the UK it's good to see the car's going to be looked after
  3. Welcome aboard, very nice, loving the slammed look and the ATS Alloys . .
  4. racer47 replied to mike wilson's topic in NEW USERS
    on the bay again . . http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1985-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-SR-RED-/270579749723?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3effcf535b
  5. racer47 replied to mike wilson's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard, That would be this one then http://www.mk2cav.com/forum/index.php?topic=15688.0
  6. racer47 replied to quinton's topic in NEW USERS
    Absolute bloody bargain . . I'm dead jealous!
  7. racer47 replied to blackv6's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard, that's one clean looking motor you have there, looks wicked on both sets of wheels, thats one hell of a shine 8)
  8. racer47 replied to quinton's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard - can't beat a bit of retro estate . . wasn't this a bargain trade in you acquired ??? I seem to remember reading another thread somewhere. . very nice though and I'm liking the slammed look
  9. racer47 replied to racer47's topic in NEW USERS
    The fleet has now reduced to the red road rally chevette, the Blue HSR Rep and the black Sri, the black Sri may well be up for sale shortly though as I've been told about a 130 Saloon thats been in a garage for 8 years . . . . Incidentally if anyone ever comes across a Bedford Chevanne (Chevette Estate with side panels instead of glass) on their travels regardless of condition can you give me a shout please. Not interested where either, will defo travel. I'm looking to start a retro classics and motorsport company up next year and am looking for a Chevanne to promote it, obviously the company will have a strong vx-opel bias and hence I figure a Chevanne fitted with the same kit as the metallic blue hatch in my pics and a 2.0 8 valve or XE will be a superb promotional tool. I did consider a Cav Estate and turn that into a 130 Rep . . . with an XE, it depends what comes up at the right price ;D
  10. racer47 replied to chris-cav's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard, nice motor
  11. racer47 replied to Johnny77's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome Aboard - I'm probably more North than west . . .Carlisle ;D
  12. racer47 replied to racer47's topic in NEW USERS
    Just a bit of background really, when was it kitted and stickered up along with all the late lights and by who? I'm guessing the 66k on the clock won't be genuine! I know it was in Lancs then went to Bedford last year, and its now coming up to Cumbria on Saturday, but if anyone had any old pics etc I'd be intersted in seeing them. Cheers Mal
  13. racer47 replied to racer47's topic in NEW USERS
    my old cav that mate was sat in a garage for 6 years near me ;D
  14. racer47 replied to racer47's topic in NEW USERS
    The Fleet as such has all been owned in the last 6 months, the most cars I had at one point was 5, theres now 3 on the drive (4 when the CAV arrives on Saturday) but the estate has already been sold and paid for, so am just waiting on a truck to pick it up ;D
  15. racer47 posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Thought I'd give you some pics -: Latest Addition Mint GL Saloon - now sold [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/Lakelandshow005.jpg Estate - now sold > [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/VeraandFleet004.jpg Group 4 kitted car - sold [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/chevettegp4007.jpg My 1.3 Road Rally Car [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/ChevRust0085.jpg My HSR Rep - with the CAVVY its going nowhere [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/FleetUpdate001.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.