September 24, 200917 yr comment_117316 Thought I'd give you some pics -:Latest AdditionMint GL Saloon - now sold [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/Lakelandshow005.jpgEstate - now sold >[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/VeraandFleet004.jpgGroup 4 kitted car - sold [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/chevettegp4007.jpgMy 1.3 Road Rally Car[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/ChevRust0085.jpgMy HSR Rep - with the CAVVY its going nowhere[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/FleetUpdate001.jpg Report
September 24, 200917 yr Author comment_117317 The Fleet as such has all been owned in the last 6 months, the most cars I had at one point was 5, theres now 3 on the drive (4 when the CAV arrives on Saturday) but the estate has already been sold and paid for, so am just waiting on a truck to pick it up ;D Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_117321 A cracking fleet there mate. Love that black estate ;Dyeah that black estate is well smart Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_117323 Thought I'd give you some pics -:Latest AdditionMint GL Saloon - now sold [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/Lakelandshow005.jpgEstate - now sold >[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/VeraandFleet004.jpgGroup 4 kitted car - sold [img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/chevettegp4007.jpgMy 1.3 Road Rally Car[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/ChevRust0085.jpgMy HSR Rep - with the CAVVY its going nowhere[img width=640 height=480]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/mallyd_photos/FleetUpdate001.jpgmy old cav that mate was sat in a garage for 6 years near me ;D Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_117327 Their all well nice cars them mate i had a brown hatch Chevette for a short wile love the Cav it looks well Report
September 25, 200917 yr Author comment_117330 my old cav that mate was sat in a garage for 6 years near me ;D Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_117339 my old cav that mate was sat in a garage for 6 years near me ;DIf anyone has any history or info relating to the Cav I'd be interested to hear it.Cheers Mal Report
September 25, 200917 yr Author comment_117341 Just a bit of background really, when was it kitted and stickered up along with all the late lights and by who? I'm guessing the 66k on the clock won't be genuine!I know it was in Lancs then went to Bedford last year, and its now coming up to Cumbria on Saturday, but if anyone had any old pics etc I'd be intersted in seeing them.Cheers Mal Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_117342 Just a bit of background really, when was it kitted and stickered up along with all the late lights and by who? I'm guessing the 66k on the clock won't be genuine!I know it was in Lancs then went to Bedford last year, and its now coming up to Cumbria on Saturday, but if anyone had any old pics etc I'd be intersted in seeing them.Cheers Malyeah milage genuine and me and my mate did the stickers the welding and skirts later lights car was a mess when i bought it i paid 75 sheets for it seats was mint but moldy ;D as been in a garage for 5 or 6 years after been in blackpool engine was mint rear door was dented but i give another to markestate when i sold it scuttle panal was rotton and petrol tank was on its way out and the paint was over buffed by me sorry Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_117386 saw that car for sale..considered it too..lovely fleet there fella Report
October 21, 200916 yr Author comment_119306 The fleet has now reduced to the red road rally chevette, the Blue HSR Rep and the black Sri, the black Sri may well be up for sale shortly though as I've been told about a 130 Saloon thats been in a garage for 8 years . . . .Incidentally if anyone ever comes across a Bedford Chevanne (Chevette Estate with side panels instead of glass) on their travels regardless of condition can you give me a shout please. Not interested where either, will defo travel.I'm looking to start a retro classics and motorsport company up next year and am looking for a Chevanne to promote it, obviously the company will have a strong vx-opel bias and hence I figure a Chevanne fitted with the same kit as the metallic blue hatch in my pics and a 2.0 8 valve or XE will be a superb promotional tool. I did consider a Cav Estate and turn that into a 130 Rep . . . with an XE, it depends what comes up at the right price ;D Report
October 21, 200916 yr comment_119315 The fleet has now reduced to the red road rally chevette, the Blue HSR Rep and the black Sri, the black Sri may well be up for sale shortly though as I've been told about a 130 Saloon thats been in a garage for 8 years . . . .Is the 130 saloon black by any chance? I'm trying to track down my old one, which according to DVLA has been untaxed since 2001.. I traded it in at a garage in Edinburgh area in 1997 so it could well have ended up down your way. Keep us posted on how you get on. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.