February 5, 200917 yr comment_100020 Helo, I'm Marko, from Belgrade, Serbia. I have Irmscher Ascona C (Cavalier MK2) in white colour.I'm prepared C20XE (16v) engine for replacing the C20NE (8v) engine, and it will be very soon. Report
February 5, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_100021 hello and welcome sounds good can we have some pictures 8) Report
February 6, 200917 yr Author comment_100063 Thanks a lot, but i have more to work on this car for perfect condition.I'll tray to make some new pictures today because is sunny day now... Report
February 6, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_100080 Very nice and my favourite colour aswel ;DThe best colour I think you'll find Blitz > ;DWelcome to the club. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_100084 The best colour I think you'll find Blitz > ;DWelcome to the club.yeah looks real mean dirty 130 style and the best colour I AGREE ;D Report
February 6, 200917 yr Author comment_100147 Here is today photos. It is winter tire set now... From the equipment my car have:electric heated mirrorselectric windows (front)colour windows (all)board computerheated Recaro seats (front)CD player (aftermarket)instruments and switchers with white colour lighting (aftermarket) Report
March 15, 200917 yr Author comment_103053 Here is beginning of the project Something missing here...... ... here it come.... And first star Tomorrow I going in service for exhaust and then I go to road.I make one test ride and... much better then 8vNow I have and servo steering. I put power cap instead SFI box, And soon maybe I put ECU with EDS phase II... Report
September 7, 200917 yr Author comment_115977 After some longer time, I'm here againI have made "little" change on my carECU is updated with EDS motorsport Phase IIIntake mainfold is replaced with Lexmaul RAM InductionAnd off course, we are work on the body to make it strongerHere is a couple photos Report
September 7, 200917 yr comment_115997 Very nice, i bet we can't get one of those manifold over here as cheap :) Report
September 7, 200917 yr Author comment_116003 I think, here in Serbia, no one have Lexmaul mainfold except me now. I'm, found it accidentally, and I pay it very expensive. I have and lexmaul exhaust mainfold too, but I didn't put it on the car jet. Report
September 7, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_116004 this is a smart motor very nice i like the different colour on the top of the bumpers to good idea! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.