Everything posted by jimmycav
-
VBOA Billing 2016
Couldn't be a truer fact
-
New member
Welcome to the club fella very very nice cav
-
VBOA Billing 2016
Haha Ben was much much worse lol
-
VBOA Billing 2016
I've done billing 4 times now 3 in a cav and one in a vectra but still attended with this club and I've thoroughly enjoyed it each time this year unfortunately I couldn't stay the full weekend but still had a good time and still managed to change the front calipers discs and pads while there with massive thanks to other club members who did it all for me This club has great members always willing to help its a shame that Facebook is having such an affect on the forums for me personally I haven't been as active due to not owning a mk2 cav now I haveone again I shall try to as much as possible unfortunately I have a very busy life with work and kids etc....
-
Barn Find Brazilian Monza
That's awesome very cool certainly interested to see the outcomeof your restoration
-
VBOA Billing 2016
-
VBOA Billing 2016
-
VBOA Billing 2016
My first billing in 3 year's and in a cav to excited
-
Newbie here Hi
Welcome to the site fella I'd get some pictures up asap these lot are like a lynch mob when it comes to pictures lol ;D
-
new member
Its meant to say "I don't OWN him any more" Very nice by the way 8)
-
new member
Thanks unfortunately I don't him any more now :'( :'( :'(
-
new member
Welcome to the site fella Keep an eye out on the classifieds or even get a wanted ad up have a look on ebay they crop up on there sometimes expect it to take a while though they are a bit rare lol
-
Cav(A)scona from Holland :)
Loving the ascona 8) welcome to the site keep us updated with your progress on your project very interested to see the final outcome
- Hi there!
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
That is most definately a nice project and if its solid in the right places like the floor an chassis rails etc... then is certainly a bargin for sure very nice project you've got yourself there fella 8) 8) 8)
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
Talk about not wanting to be left out pmsl :P only joking matt lewis1 sounds great fella shall hopefully take you up on that offer one day If you can before you do any body work take it to a local graphics place see if they can help you also send robbie a pm an ask him about his Take a look at robbie's thread for his antibes an awesome read for an awesome car his also has been fitted with an XE on carbs 8) 8) 8) http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,1305.0.html
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
Oh yes certainly rare and certainly a bargin at £150!!! If doesn't need painting get ya polish out and give it a dam good buffing
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
You jammy git what a bloody bargin that is!!! Welcome to the site by the way lol Get some pictures up would love to see what it looks like inside ;D any help or advice needed don't hesitate to ask there's plenty of knowledge on here
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
Very nice any further future plans? 8)
-
Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!
Thanks daniel there are a few flaws I need to tackle but all in good time Lol steffi ;D ;D I'm just happy to have a cavalier again I know it'll be cheap to service fix etc............. And that I can do it myself being so easy to work on as we all know
-
Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!
cheers mate ;D ;D i love it cant wait to tax it an start using it i'm surprised at how nippy this one is tbh for an 2.0 8v might go for an f20 box in future or if the current one ever breaks :-* >
-
Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!
I'm glad you reminded me will be clearing it out then cutting the end off so it doesn't clog up ever !!!!!!!!!!! ;D >
-
Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!
Thanks for that well I know rear arches are ok as they were done last year once we have moved house and have few other things sorted out I will be going over the car cleaning and undersealing the under neath or waxoil rather a good service and a cambelt change so not to have history repeat it self lol ;D :-[
-
Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!
I had a feeling that would be the case! Yet when I asked this question on mk3cavoc.com I was told by one person that all SRi's had F16 CR box's then another person piped up saying that early mk3 SRi's had F16 CR box's on the 20SEH then the later one's when they changed it to the C20NE had F16 WR which I thought was odd! So should it have the CR box ? ??? Also is there anything stamped on the box to tell me if its a close or wide ratio gear set? Thanks for comments guys it needs the roof looking at either needs flatting down and polishing up or re-laquering the red trim in the bumpers has faded but intend on changing the colour so not fussed just trying to decide weather to do the same on the badges or just de-badge it! There's a scuff on the driver door mirror other than the odd mark/scratch here an there the body is really good no rust only corrosion on the underneath which isn't anything unexpected for 172k nothing that a bit of waxoil or underseal won't sort!
-
Jimmy's back in a vauxhall baby yeah!!
Can I pay by way of sexual favour's? :P :P :P :P Now there's a test I will have to perform lmao