Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Irmscher Ascona C C20XE

Featured Replies

Helo, I'm Marko, from Belgrade, Serbia. I have Irmscher Ascona C (Cavalier MK2) in white colour.

I'm prepared C20XE (16v) engine for replacing the C20NE (8v) engine, and it will be very  soon.

  • CLUB MEMBER

hello and welcome :) sounds good can we have some pictures :D;) 8)

hello and welcome  ;D

i liking the pics

Very nice and my favourite colour aswel  ;D

  • Author

Thanks a lot, but i have more to work on this car for perfect condition.

I'll tray to make some new pictures today because is sunny day now... :)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Very nice and my favourite colour aswel  ;D

The best colour I think you'll find Blitz  >:D ;D

Welcome to the club.

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

The best colour I think you'll find Blitz  >:D ;D

Welcome to the club.

yeah looks real mean dirty 130 style and the best colour I AGREE  ;D
  • Author

Here is today photos. It is winter tire set now...

aV1mBLkS.jpg Pq1s0Ti9.jpg Pq1s19L9.jpg Pq1s1heA.jpg

aV1mCof9.jpg Pq1s1yHA.jpg Pq1s1DGS.jpg

From the equipment my car have:

electric heated mirrors

electric windows (front)

colour windows (all)

board computer

heated Recaro seats (front)

CD player (aftermarket)

instruments and switchers with white colour lighting (aftermarket)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Here is beginning of the project   

gx1YDMB9.jpg Pq1pTS3i.jpg Pq1pUzXS.jpg

Something missing here......

Pq1pUMqA.jpg

... here it come....

Pq1pVfmi.jpg Pq1pVhRr.jpg aV1nMwiA.jpg Pq1pVLN9.jpg aV1nN9cS.jpg

And first star

Tomorrow I going in service for exhaust and then I go to road.

I make one test ride and... much better then 8v

Now I have and servo steering. I put power cap instead SFI box, And soon maybe I put ECU with EDS phase II...

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

After some longer time, I'm here again

I have made "little" change on my car

ECU is updated with EDS motorsport Phase II

Intake mainfold is replaced with Lexmaul RAM Induction

And off course, we are work on the body to make it stronger

Here is a couple photos

48009888.th.jpg

56666963.th.jpg

54138496.th.jpg

15318912.th.jpg

51216328.th.jpg

28011318.th.jpg

31288944.th.jpg

30583009.th.jpg

92431987.th.jpg

  • Author

I think, here in Serbia, no one have Lexmaul mainfold except me now. I'm, found it accidentally, and I pay it very expensive. I have and lexmaul exhaust mainfold too, but I didn't put it on the car jet.

  • CLUB MEMBER

this is a smart motor very nice i like the different colour on the top of the bumpers to good idea!

JimmysSig.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.