Everything posted by Gary
- Oreet
-
I'm back and promise to stay this time!!!
Crikey Welcome back buddy
-
restoration of calibre no. 47?
Mine has one on the V5 but no number under the head light ???
-
Introducing myself
Welcome Bob, I hope you enjoy your stay. 8)
-
Is there a calibre register?
Nice to see another one in the club. Are you going through the hell that is trying to find some fog lights? I think someone has recently sourced some from europe, not an easy item to find.
-
Is there a calibre register?
Hi Corey, There is a little list kicking about, it was linked to the site at one point but not sure if it is now. Lets have a look at your baby then? What is the reg?
-
Hi im a newbie :)
Hey JT, Welcome to the board! As Andy says, there is usually someone on here that can help in virtually any situation. Look forward to seeing some photos. Gary
-
New Member
Hi Stu and welcome to the site. You'll find that most peeps on here are Vaux nuts but I believe there are a few shadow ford lovers. Sounds like you have an absolute bargan there, I recon you have superb value for money. Pictures will be requested by all, so get em up! Gary
-
Does anyone know
http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/index.jsp Go to this link and follow the vehicle enquiry link...
-
new member
Welcome to the Clan ian, Sorry mate I'm no where near you, but I recon we need some pictures of this animal.
-
Hi i'm new here!
She did pop in here from time to time last year
-
HELLO I'M IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Hey I hope VOK is not paying for this?? ? ? ?
- New member!
-
Replibre turbo from y.o.t.c???
Welcome to the site mate, that engine is awsome!
-
Hello
Welcome Kev, Most of use use imageshack for hosting our pictures. If you want to email me some pictures i can do it for you gary@mk2cav.com What is the reg number of your car? We have a Calibre registration spread sheet so it would be nice to have another if we don't already have it.
- Hi from finland
-
I have finally bought a MK2!
Or a come Calibre..
-
I have finally bought a MK2!
[smiley=cwm30.gif]
-
I have finally bought a MK2!
Not too comfortable with yuor choice of words there Mr J.
- I have finally bought a MK2!
-
I have finally bought a MK2!
Nice motor mate, looks fairly tidy
-
hello all
Hey Neil, Welcome to our virtual home! Most use something like image shack for posting up pics but you are welcome to mail them to me and i''' put them up. gary@mk2cav.com Sounds like you have a pearler there. I look forward to hearing more about it. Gary
- new member
-
is it worth it???
Without a shaddow of a doubt, it's worth it. Mine was in BAD condition when i bought her, I spent months welding and then sorting out the bad body work. I have never regretted it and I have even started to do it again to try and get an absolute minter!
- Hiya!