Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blitz

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blitz

  1. Blitz replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome back 👍
  2. Blitz replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Back to billing but no tents that will kill the show in one simple step
  3. Fantastic find and I look forward to your updates
  4. I was passenger in Paul’s vectra
  5. Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value
  6. Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value
  7. Welcome to the site hope to see this out and about soon 👍
  8. Blitz replied to oldskooler's topic in NEW USERS
    That looks awesome on them wheels what size tyres you running on them? Great to see a update on the cav welcome back 👍
  9. Should be there Saturday and Sunday no cav but something equally as rotten
  10. That’s me not going works out a lot more for a family staying all weekend
  11. I’m not wrong though 😂
  12. Man up and get it done or are you turning into your brother mr excuses? 😂👍
  13. I’m in 👍
  14. I know you lot down Haverfordwest are a bit backward but tents are cheap enough and taking a cave to sleep in seems a bit old fashioned 😂
  15. I’ve just booked my space at Barry island pleasure beach for the vboa rally just in case it changes again 😂
  16. Blitz replied to Frisco's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Apparently there’s a 3rd option back to mh
  17. Blitz replied to Frisco's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Option 3 for me 😂👍
  18. I’m the same due to ongoing health issues and not working at present I can’t connit this early, it was a day before mh that I fealt well enough to attend this year it’s gutting that the one show a year I’ve always looked forward to looks like a no go for me next year, maybe a campsite near retro for the night before as a get together like previous years to get me fix of Steffi banter is called for 😂👍
  19. I felt the same this year the evening entertainment was awesome and like you said a festival vibe about it a brilliant focal point to get people together and not segregated
  20. Option one sucks no way I’ll leave my cars out of sight with the little scrotes about
  21. It’s a brexit issue 😂
  22. With needing to book months in advance I can see it being quieter last year I paid on the gate as I didn’t know until last minute if I could go or not and I’m sure I’m not the only one in that position

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.