Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July

Featured Replies

Confirmed for 2nd to 4th July

Show opens Friday morning rather than lunchtime. Closes Sunday late afternoon but is open for overnight camping on Sunday night. Leave by 10.00 Monday

All bookings made for last year are carried forward with email acknowledgement in early June.

Much the same format as 2019

1. Children’s entertainment

i. Bouncy Castle

ii. Climbing wall

iii. Games

iv. Popcorn/candy floss etc

2. Bar and live music Friday and Saturday nights

3. Arena events all three days

4. Track action is being planned

i. Looking to form an MSA regulated VBOA motor club

ii. Our own team, terms and control.

iii. Circa £50/day for unlimited runs, to be confirmed.

5. Auto Jumble will be in a similar location but there is now a concrete road in place so the stalls will be there.

6. Entry is pre booking only following present government guidelines. No cash on the gate at all! Traders may do differently.

7. All attendees will get a free gift on entry.

8. We won’t be providing masks, but would encourage you to bring them if you desire.

9. E-Flyers due to be released by the end of April 2021

Online booking at

https://vboa.org.uk/index.php/product-category/show/

 

  • Replies 130
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Site all packed up and empty by 2.15, apart from white van man, lady and dog and Vectra lads Don't think it has ever happened this early before. Weather stayed pretty good , so roll on next year

  • Tickets purchased, very excited to get out and about. 

  • Hello, all joined up, new clutch fitted, so ready for the show. Yep, I’d love to be on the stand please. 

Posted Images

Tickets purchased, very excited to get out and about. 

  • CLUB MEMBER

I will try to get there......covid, divorce, work reliant.  Leave it with me.

If I want to camp, on the above website there are loads of links.....can we click on any if we are members of mk2cav.com, whereby being part of the VBOA?  Stupid quesiton likely, but I am stupid.....lol

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Im lookingfor day entry on saturday for my wife myself and my car, which category do I book through please.

  • Author
17 hours ago, Kelvin berry said:

Im lookingfor day entry on saturday for my wife myself and my car, which category do I book through please.

This is the link and we are Mk2 Cavalier Owners Network in the select Club drop down.

https://vboa.org.uk/index.php/product/vboa-member-day-tickets/

Then post in the 'when I am coming' thread :)

  • Author
On 03/05/2021 at 22:01, Greg said:

I will try to get there......covid, divorce, work reliant.  Leave it with me.

If I want to camp, on the above website there are loads of links.....can we click on any if we are members of mk2cav.com, whereby being part of the VBOA?  Stupid quesiton likely, but I am stupid.....lol

Go to https://vboa.org.uk/index.php/product/vboa-members-camping/ and select what you need.

We are Mk2 Cavalier Owners Network in the select Club drop down.

Then post in the 'when I am coming' thread :)

Hoping this is the right place to post but being a technophobe I'm not sure, but anyway I've booked for the saturday for my wife myself and my car, plus show plaque..

  • Author
1 hour ago, Kelvin berry said:

Hoping this is the right place to post but being a technophobe I'm not sure, but anyway I've booked for the saturday for my wife myself and my car, plus show plaque..

Excellent. Now follow the instructions at

 

1 hour ago, GreyDJ2 said:

I'll ask. But probably not as its an operational airfield.

If you could ask that would be helpful as someone has asked me the question, thanks john

  • Author
16 hours ago, Paul said:

If you could ask that would be helpful as someone has asked me the question, thanks john

Had the reply.

"Yes, dogs are allowed as we are separate from the airfield, however, they are not allowed inside the buildings and must be kept under control."

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Might see you there, depending on shift pattern. Just booked two nights in the Ibis, free cancellation if I can’t make it 👍

2 hours ago, Abocav said:

Might see you there, depending on shift pattern. Just booked two nights in the Ibis, free cancellation if I can’t make it 👍

be good to see you mate, how are you?

3 hours ago, Paul said:

be good to see you mate, how are you?

Yh be nice to see lots of you again, been a while. I am well thank you, hope you are too 👍

Hello, all joined up, new clutch fitted, so ready for the show. Yep, I’d love to be on the stand please. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, benz said:

Hello, all joined up, new clutch fitted, so ready for the show. Yep, I’d love to be on the stand please. 

Brilliant. Now give us the details at

 

  • CLUB MEMBER
On 26/05/2021 at 07:46, benz said:

Hello, all joined up, new clutch fitted, so ready for the show. Yep, I’d love to be on the stand please. 

Loving your past drives sig and welcome aboard!! Don't forget to add your cav to the club garage!

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hi guys. I want to attend this year, but unfortunately not in the Cav.... So what's the best day to go on?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Oh. Well that would be nice..... If there is space... Sweet! 

4 hours ago, GreyDJ2 said:

Probably Saturday as its a full day. As you are a member you are entitled, subject to space, to put your non Cav in the back of our stand.

 

  • CLUB MEMBER
On 05/05/2021 at 10:36, GreyDJ2 said:

Go to https://vboa.org.uk/index.php/product/vboa-members-camping/ and select what you need.

We are Mk2 Cavalier Owners Network in the select Club drop down.

Then post in the 'when I am coming' thread :)

Perfect thanks......need to fix my back, then a car, lol.....

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.