Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

andyf

CLUB MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andyf

  1. Hi welcome I’ve also a beige cav but an early Sri saloon. I’ve also a white Monza gse and a e series. you may be able to help me with an over fuelling problem on a early 3.0 12v Senny. I’ll pm you some info .
  2. I’m based up north probably the furthest north on this site ( Stonehaven) but I’m looking at a couple cars next week will get back to you soon as I get them out as someone else was asking me too. I can deliver or get one delivered by myself or a friend so no problem of being damaged. I’m looking for £100 plus £25 to delivery. I’ll get pics up first to see if your interested and you can let me know. Andy.
  3. Cracking job your doing , I’m almost finished my sr
  4. Where you based and what colour do you need.
  5. Thank you Bob
  6. Bought my sr from a guy in Mansfield ( garelli rider was his nick name) back in 2012 then drove it all the way home to Aberdeenshire.
  7. andyf replied to Paulegt's topic in NEW USERS
    The cdi is a great car esp having ps, central locking, electric Windows& mirrors. I have 2 and one in the same colour as yours which needs a bit of work.
  8. andyf replied to Ian Whorlow's topic in NEW USERS
    Not been on here for a while. Sold 3 of my cdi's last year so down to a early spec Sri and sr. recenty purchase this one. It's currently having some work done on rear arches and sills.
  9. andyf replied to Norfo19's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome you've made a great choice best interior by far and a rare model. I sold my white one a few months back but still have 5 inc my early blue saloon.
  10. I may try and make this one.
  11. Hi guys I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows over the summer as I'm just finishing off my a plate Sri saloon.
  12. andyf replied to msowden's topic in NEW USERS
    What was the main problem
  13. andyf replied to chep's topic in NEW USERS
    Yes chep that was me.
  14. andyf replied to chep's topic in NEW USERS
    I'm sure this is the car I seen at a show in errol this year spoke to the owner. It's mint had a great chat with the guy.
  15. Nice mate welcome I'm to in Scotland just south of aberdeen I have 6 m2's.
  16. Hi James If your ever up my way give me a shout and I will show my 20 car collection 6 of which are cavs.
  17. James I stay just south of aberdeen place called stonehaven.
  18. Welcome be good to see it in the flesh one day. Andy
  19. Hi vick Welcome to the club. Lots of members on here that will give you loads of advise. I have 5 mk2's and all at different stages of repair. Any pics and how long have you had the first two for. Good luck Andyf
  20. When this first came up I was out bid at last minute with some one with no feedback. two days later up for sale at it wouldn't start but working now. cant remember who won it second time around but I don't think the owner will break it.
  21. £700 is a bargain pick it up soon
  22. andyf replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Will I No don't you have four Then again I haven't a base model.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.