November 22, 20196 yr comment_219627 Hi all I'm karl from Mansfield just going to have a browse and possibly looking for a new toy in the near future. Report
November 24, 20196 yr Author comment_219632 I would love to find another sri 130 saloon but the 1 I had was like a dark red colour I can not find any pictures of 1 in that colour anywhere so must of been an unpopular colour back in the day. Report
November 24, 20196 yr comment_219634 Good luck with your search, very hard to find these days. Maybe a barn find will appear at some time for you. Report
November 24, 20196 yr comment_219635 There is a blue 130 hatch on the bay at the moment for just under 8 grand don,t know if that,s about right for a good one. As chris m says they are hard to find now, don,t know how many genuine 130,s are left now may be few hundred or so saloons and hatches. If you find one make sure it is a genuine 130 they are easy to fake and i have yet to see a log book for a 130 where it says SRI 130. Good luck in your quest. Report
November 25, 20196 yr Author comment_219636 Cheers guys . I've seen the blue hatch at keighley. Wish it was a saloon. Keeping my eyes out all over at the moment hopefully patience is a virtue Report
December 1, 20196 yr comment_219656 Hi mate welcome i'm from Mansfield too Cav mk2's are rare here iv only seen a black hatch knocking about. Iv just got mine on the road. Report
December 6, 20196 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_219668 Bought my sr from a guy in Mansfield ( garelli rider was his nick name) back in 2012 then drove it all the way home to Aberdeenshire. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.