Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Excellent progress mate. Keep it up.
  2. The photos of it look like original press photos lol ! ;D
  3. I remember this one too. Awesome motor! Welcome to the club!
  4. Brilliant, totally agree!
  5. Any pics of the cars please mate?
  6. Hi and welcome. Any pictures of your cars please?
  7. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I'll definitely go
  8. Looks a cracking project mate. Keep up the updates! Yes those are correct early GL wheels
  9. Look forward to them mate
  10. Any problems with pics just mail them to me at mattorme@live.co.uk and I'll post them up for you mate.
  11. As far as I know the official colour is " Henna Red ". Not entirely sure what the paint code for this is. Is the 73L on your vin plate?
  12. One of my fave colours and an early'un. Nice save there. Looking forward to your progress. Has it still got the GL wheels on etc?
  13. Welcome aboard pal
  14. Completely forgot about this totally! Cavs look great Katie 8) Was repairing a friends Megane on Sunday anyway
  15. Welcome aboard. Would love to see some pics
  16. Having to pull out I'm afraid. Will be down Bournemouth.
  17. Welcome to the site! Nice looking Ascona
  18. That is awesome mate! I have an identical car to you. Here's mine ... [img width=640 height=480]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/cav_zps81570f27.jpg The thing with MK2 Cavs is most of the time they are worth what people are willing to pay which I know isn't a great help. I'd say though with 12 months MOT and with no nastys underneath etc and the mileage is true with history to back it up etc etc , £2500 car all day long. Probably more to be honest. ANDY F GET IT BROUGHT ;D
  19. Welcome aboard mate and good luck with your search. Any pics of your present Cav please?
  20. Hi and welcome to the site
  21. I was having this chat with a few at Billing and I came to the conclusion I don't really know what mines worth :-[
  22. Gonna have to duck out I'm afraid. I think Billing had a strange effect on Zo's brother, as he's gone out and brought a 1989 Porsche 944! Got a transporter booked for Sunday and I do owe him a couple of favours. Road trip!! ;D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.