Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simply Vauxhall at Bealieu Motor Museum

Featured Replies

I used to go to the Simply Ford meets before getting the Cav and they were always very good.

I'm defo up for this.

Could be Matt, should know a little nearer the time.

Last years was a good day out, and a good turn out! I'd go again. ;)

  • 4 weeks later...

I recon I'll be coming along to that ? I'll bring my new mk2 cav called gav

  • 3 months later...

They don't designate club stands so if we want to park together we need to meet outside and go in together but there is a car park/meeting place just as you leave the main road on the left and a lot of clubs meet there before going in. I will post up what time I plan on arriving when I have decided  :P

I found it well worth the visit as not only do you get access to the motor museum and all the other attractions but there was also a cool falconry display hosted by Paul Manning (who reminds me a lot of Tommy Walsh! LOL)

All that for a tenner!!! 8) 8)

  • Author

Gonna have to duck out I'm afraid.

I think Billing had a strange effect on Zo's brother, as he's gone out and brought a 1989 Porsche 944! Got a transporter booked for Sunday and I do owe him a couple of favours. Road trip!!  ;D

Gonna have to duck out I'm afraid.

I think Billing had a strange effect on Zo's brother, as he's gone out and brought a 1989 Porsche 944! Got a transporter booked for Sunday and I do owe him a couple of favours. Road trip!!  ;D

:( :(

What are your plans then Mr Manning??  :D :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.