Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    All thats happened is the chap you brought it off has never been the 'registered keeper' for whatever reason. I wouldnt worry about it. If you are in possesion of the whole V5 just fill out all the new keeper details (obviously now you) and just forge the signature of the seller and send it off.You'll be fine mate. ;D
  2. Matt O-SRi replied to mk2 cav dan's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the club, and nice Cavs ;D
  3. I think I remember this one .............. ;D
  4. Any probs posting the pics let me know and I'l give you a hand ;D
  5. Welcome both ;D Any pics ;D
  6. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard mate ;D
  7. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Nice project ;D
  8. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Go on the Imageshack website and upload them, then copy the link to the pic onto this site ;D
  9. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Pics dont work :'(
  10. I wonder why mate ................... ;D 8)
  11. I have mine insured with Peter Best Classic car Insurance Services. It was £147 for the year, fully comp, 3000 miles limit. ;D
  12. Am liking that CDi Rob ;D >
  13. Hi Rob and welcome to the site mate ;D Nice collection of Cavs too >
  14. Damn right they are ;D
  15. One word Wayne. Fantastic ;D
  16. Welcome to the club and look forward to the pics of your Ascona ;D
  17. Ohhhh, didnt I see this car in Practical Classics a couple of months back? Also wasnt it at Billing 2007 this year, I remember seeing it in the Convertible Car Club show stand? Very smart ;D
  18. She only had a shirt on, superb ;D
  19. The weather shots I saw on the news were shocking especially the M5.Some were as close as half hour from me.Quite concerning really. :-\
  20. Matt O-SRi replied to smilesoffun's topic in NEW USERS
    We are all still meeting up mate and going ;D
  21. Where did you find that info from Mat? ;D
  22. Matt O-SRi replied to dave955's topic in NEW USERS
    Good luck with it all Dave.Keep us all posted with plenty of pics once you start ;D
  23. Matt O-SRi replied to dave955's topic in NEW USERS
    Sounds fantastic Dave. Start a project thread on it ?! I would be most interested to follow your progress.Any help needed to start the thread just ask mate. Captain, thats a cracking idea about the trio thing. ;D
  24. Matt O-SRi replied to dave955's topic in NEW USERS
    I remember looking under the rear and seeing quite a bit of surface rust on the rails but that might be superficial as opposed to rot. When I saw it it was rather scruffy but seemed to look quite solid.I think Spleenless cleaned it up since then though. Are you taking it for an MOT soon? I'm so glad someone with an interest in these cars has brought it! ;D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.