Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. I can collect this no problem for anyone
  2. Nice looking Ascona and welcome to the site
  3. Booked my tickets. See you all there ;D
  4. Put me and my red machine down as coming please Steffi :-*
  5. If I'm not busy I will come to this. Will check the dates and repost
  6. With Andys superb vid and Richs and everyones photos and our award it just strikes home what a fantastic weekend this really was ;D Roll on Billing 2012!!!
  7. Back home after a FANTASTIC weekend!!! Will DEFINATLY do the camping thing again. Thanks to all who made it a brilliant weekend and thanks to Rocket for his meat ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  8. Setting off around 2pm today, should be there for 3.30pm latest. See you all in a bit!! EXCITED now!! ;D
  9. Nice Monza and welcome
  10. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Nice one for saving it and good luck with it all
  11. Welcome ;D
  12. Seconded, nice looking Cav
  13. I got a reservation number I need to show at the gate before entering.I'm fully paid up too
  14. Super looking Cabby Lee, and welcome back
  15. Matt O-SRi replied to cavcdi's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site and the CDi looks nice
  16. Matt O-SRi replied to cavcdi's topic in NEW USERS
    Yep
  17. Email me the pic and I will do the rest for you
  18. Welcome to the madhouse mate
  19. Matt O-SRi replied to cavcdi's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome the madness mate. Get some pics up ;D
  20. Hello Mark mate, hope your well
  21. [img width=800 height=600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/dannyshep/MK2%20Cav%20Saloon/P1010463.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/dannyshep/MK2%20Cav%20Saloon/P1010465.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/dannyshep/MK2%20Cav%20Saloon/P1010470.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/dannyshep/MK2%20Cav%20Saloon/P1010476.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/dannyshep/MK2%20Cav%20Saloon/P1010475.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/dannyshep/MK2%20Cav%20Saloon/P1010480.jpg [img width=768 height=1024]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/dannyshep/MK2%20Cav%20Saloon/P1010478.jpg Looks well worth saving
  22. I would advertise it everywhere mate. Local papers, on the internet, Ebay, (a website called Pistonheads does well), Autotrader, and a trip to Billing would definatly be a good idea if you still have it. Hell why not join up as a member and keep it as a project car
  23. Thats a nice looking Cav. Good luck with your sale
  24. Mail me some pics and I'll post them for you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.