May 11, 201115 yr comment_151046 I only really came back to look at Cavhoppers advert for my old Sri, and no offence to travis, i'm a little miffed that he wasn't able to give it the TLC it needed. I've weighed up the pro's and con's of buying it back but I can't justify it. I'm living out of a suit case 4 nights a week in Derby at present on a contract with Rolls Royce that finishes in december, and weekends are the only time I get to see my wife and kids, and the oldest is soon to fly the nest and leave for university, and I'm barely able to keep up with the maintenance on the 3 cars I've got Anyways up, I trust you all are well. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_151047 Hello mateGlad to hear your holding things together. You must be a glutton for punishment having a mini What would Gordon do? Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_151049 Hello mateGlad to hear your holding things together. You must be a glutton for punishment having a miniIndeed, I traded in a Volvo S40 to buy it. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_151050 Indeed, I traded in a Volvo S40 to buy it. what? no bottles of supermarket whiskey this time? Report
May 12, 201115 yr Author comment_151110 what? no bottles of supermarket whiskey this time?Smashed up the R reg astra by driving it into a lamp post in a car park at 25 mph and got £800, but I'd bought the volvo the same day off someones sister for £350 (given it was a 51 reg that wasn't bad) Ran it until the gearbox exploded on the M57 a few months later and sold it for £350 bought the mini (after viewing 22 others ) for the most I've ever paid for a car. More than you can get a good Calibre for. Might be looking at another one on Tuesday that a mate is selling. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.