Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mk2 Hella Lamp Grill

Featured Replies

Hi

Ages ago I sold a Mk2 and took off the Hella twin lamped grill.  Now it just sits in box.  Any takers please to e mail me at rod.bevan@btinternet.com and I will send you pictures and sort out a price.  It will cost about £10 to post or you can collect from Solihull, West Midlands.  Don't want to keep any longer and don't want to throw away. Updated  Full fitting instructions and also  found lamp for under bumper fog lamps.

Rod Bevan

  • Author

Hi  I really don't want to throw this away.  If you can collect then please do.  You can call me on 01564 822914

Rod Bevan

What are you looking for it? I already have a spare, but I don't want to see it binned if no one else wants it.

  • Author

Look, who ever picks it up can have it, there is the full grill with lamps in good condition , two spare lamps in knackered grill and one under the bumper fog lamp lens.  Call me to collect.  Bin men here on Wednesday.  Give me call 01564 822914 Solihull

I can't collect right now too much going on at home, but would happily Paypal you the tenner postage. If you can't post, let me know and I'll see if Matt can still grab it and post it on.  We don't want this in a wheelie bin!!

:)

Get Matt to pick it up please

Dont bin it, I can pick this up for Dawn. When is the best time for you? At work all day but can pick up this weekend. Sunday daytime ok for you?  :)

Cheers Matt :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.