Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ralph

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ralph

  1. Last years was a good day out, and a good turn out! I'd go again.
  2. Cool!!! Lets try NOT to nearly get in a fight this time! LOL
  3. Ralph replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Yep, my mistake!!! LOL!!! :-[
  4. Ralph replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I'll be coming with Tracy on Friday till Monday. Should be in a Cav if all goes to plan!!
  5. Tracy and I have booked for Saturday night. ;D Added mate
  6. What a great weekend!!!!! Dont think I am that keen on getting a ride on mower anymore, or learning to play the guitar!!!!!
  7. No thankyou!!! ;)
  8. I will be there but not in a MK2, camping Fri and Sat DONE
  9. 1) Steffi 2) Keir 3) Paul 4) Chris Nock 5) Richy (maybe) 6) Andy (hopefully) 7) Ralph (in a mk3)
  10. 1) steffi and keir 2) Jonny and Kate 3) younger and Toni Ralph and Tracy (No cav, hence no number )
  11. Ralph replied to Mr P's topic in NEW USERS
    I Have Binned Them Not So Long Ago Cos I Havent Been Able To Sell Them! :-\ :-\
  12. Mate You Nearly Died Pulling In To The Services!!!! You Cut That Golf Up PROPPER!!!! :o
  13. Wey Hey Welcome Back Mr Dale!!! ;D
  14. Ralph replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Hello and welcome, you will get all the help you need from people on here and this is a good place to source parts!
  15. Ralph replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome! Wouldnt exactley say that a 306 GTi6 is that rare, we have several MK2 cavs round this area but I see more GTi6's than I do MK2 cavs ;) Especially an early cav!! :'(
  16. Hello mate, Welcome!!!! What are the plans for it then??
  17. Ralph replied to cavelier's topic in NEW USERS
    GRIFFITH!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
  18. Ralph replied to Tim's topic in NEW USERS
    So good seeing more people on here, for ages when I had my 1.3L I thought "Why aint any of my mates got MK2 cavs?" I thought I was mental then after a while I realised I just had crap mates!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha
  19. Ralph replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Of course you can come and have a propper look!!! (But DONT touch!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha) It has 109K EVERY MOT 3previuos keepers originally came from Salisbury (But I drove to Halstead (Essex) to buy it) cost me the pricely sum of £600 wanted £500 but I wanted it so that I said "I'll give you 6 cash at end of month!! look here for what has been done! Looked like this when I got her with 8 months MOT and 1 months tax!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
  20. Send that to Andy then!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
  21. Ralph replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi Daniella, are you the one who was looking at my Calibre outside J yeates commercials in faberstown (Ludgershall) on monday? ( and asked him to ring me to see if it was for sale?) If so it felt nice that someone just saw it and was interested but unfortunatley it is not for sale and I dont think it ever will be! I plan on keeping it (standard) for EVER!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :Ha :Ha :Ha
  22. Ralph replied to Ian's topic in NEW USERS
    Totally agree!!!!!!! For 50 sheets you cant go wrong!!!
  23. Ralph replied to smc's topic in NEW USERS
    Think rush hour will slow you down mate, the A34 can be a busy road especially at the M40 junction and the M4 one to!! :? :? :? :? :?
  24. Welcome aboard matey!!!! Get cracking with it!!! ;)
  25. Ralph replied to flastra's topic in NEW USERS
    As POD is implying, get all the bodywork sorted, rust arches dents and if necessary a full respray (including under the bonnet, Then start with not necessarily "Modding" more like upgrading/enhansing!! ;) ;) ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.