August 3, 200521 yr comment_15002 just popped in to keep a magnifying glass to the ground for another Calibre......unless someone knows the whereabouts of B17HOT last seen at Silverstone in '99......Calibre_Nut Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15006 Am sure you remember me from st albans in 1996 She was yellow in them days ;D Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15007 Am sure you remember me from st albans in 1996 She was yellow in them days ;DYes! I do remember! I also remember not being able to get a hotel for the night because Shirley Bassey was playing or summut.Is it really the same car??Daniella Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15011 Yep ;D and I also have a calibre as well, oh and something else coming soon ;D Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15018 Yep ;D and I also have a calibre as well, oh and something else coming soon ;DI daren't ask!!! lolYou're greedy. I think you should sell me your Calibre. ;D Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15036 Hi Daniella, are you the one who was looking at my Calibre outside J yeates commercials in faberstown (Ludgershall) on monday? ( and asked him to ring me to see if it was for sale?)If so it felt nice that someone just saw it and was interested but unfortunatley it is not for sale and I dont think it ever will be! I plan on keeping it (standard) for EVER!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :Ha :Ha :Ha Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15087 Hi Abocav. Nice to make your acquaintance.As for you Paul, yes, it was me. [smiley=embarassed.gif] I could not help myself. I went completely unnecessary!! I guess where it was parked outside a car sales garage I tried a bit too hard. :xBloody nice example though I must say. I did not want to get too close without you being there but if I may come back one day at an arranged time, may I come and drool over it look at it closer?What would I expect to pay for one if it was in the same condition as yours?Daniella (-pining at the sight of all these Calibres!!) Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15153 just popped in to keep a magnifying glass to the ground for another Calibre......unless someone knows the whereabouts of B17HOT last seen at Silverstone in '99......Calibre_NutThat was ME! Got it on Video...not a pretty site, sorry :'(Welcome Back! 8) Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15159 Hi Abocav. Nice to make your acquaintance.As for you Paul, yes, it was me. [smiley=embarassed.gif] I could not help myself. I went completely unnecessary!! I guess where it was parked outside a car sales garage I tried a bit too hard. :xBloody nice example though I must say. I did not want to get too close without you being there but if I may come back one day at an arranged time, may I come and drool over it look at it closer?What would I expect to pay for one if it was in the same condition as yours?Daniella (-pining at the sight of all these Calibres!!)Of course you can come and have a propper look!!! (But DONT touch!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha)It has 109K EVERY MOT 3previuos keepers originally came from Salisbury (But I drove to Halstead (Essex) to buy it) cost me the pricely sum of £600 wanted £500 but I wanted it so that I said "I'll give you 6 cash at end of month!! look here for what has been done!Looked like this when I got her with 8 months MOT and 1 months tax!!!!! ;D ;D ;D Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15172 That was ME! Got it on Video...not a pretty site, sorry :'(Welcome Back! 8)Wow. You have what on video? Not her demise surely? I would love to see that, but then I am not sure actually I do if that makes sense...... ???So you have another Calibre now then. That's a very nice example indeed. Love the wheels. Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15173 Of course you can come and have a propper look!!! (But DONT touch!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha)It has 109K EVERY MOT 3previuos keepers originally came from Salisbury (But I drove to Halstead (Essex) to buy it) cost me the pricely sum of £600 wanted £500 but I wanted it so that I said "I'll give you 6 cash at end of month!! look here for what has been done!Looked like this when I got her with 8 months MOT and 1 months tax!!!!! ;D ;D ;D Dribble....... ;DThank you. Will be back down on saturday. If I see JAA (Dutch for YESS!! btw) I will stop.I'm the one you always see getting lost on roundabouts in andover (must be something in the water) in a Breeze Blue 02 Astra Turbo. lol Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.