Everything posted by Ralph
- Important camping retro rides
-
retro rides 2015
I suppose I could go to this! Cant make this now,
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
I'm all packed, off to work at 7pm till 7am, a quick stop at a cafe for some breakkie in the morning then I'm on my way!! 8) 8)
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
Cool!! I look forward to it! I had a fantastic time!! Roll on Billing!
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
What the hell does that say next to my name? LOL
- car show
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
No way Brett!! :-(
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
A video I took of Paul going up the hill. http://vid752.photobucket.com/albums/xx167/Pablo08111979/MK2cav/IMG_1131_zpsb22c0c4c.mp4
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
Gonna leave home at about 8:30 so should be at Lower lode by no later than 11 ;D ;D
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I'll be getting there at some point on Saturday! :-*
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
1. Steffi 2. Oog 3. Paul 4. Jonny + Tilly (if not moving house) 5. Ralph + Tracy and Shakey will be tagging along in his MK2 Golf!
-
Simply Vauxhall at Bealieu Motor Museum
:( What are your plans then Mr Manning?? :D
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I'm coming!!! So is Shane, is there enough camping space?
-
Simply Vauxhall at Bealieu Motor Museum
They don't designate club stands so if we want to park together we need to meet outside and go in together but there is a car park/meeting place just as you leave the main road on the left and a lot of clubs meet there before going in. I will post up what time I plan on arriving when I have decided I found it well worth the visit as not only do you get access to the motor museum and all the other attractions but there was also a cool falconry display hosted by Paul Manning (who reminds me a lot of Tommy Walsh! LOL) All that for a tenner!!! 8) 8)
-
Simply Vauxhall at Bealieu Motor Museum
Not long to go till this now so who's going??
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Hopefully planning a meet at chievely to convoy up on thursday 8)
-
New member mk2 cav owner!!
Great looking cav! And welcome to the club! 8)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Me too Jonny, cant wait!!!! 8) 8)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Looks like I'll be heading up on the Thursday after work now Then Tracy will be coming up on Friday evening with our friend. I am really looking forward to it!! 8) 8)
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
Cant believe we didnt bump into anyone else! I mean, the four of us (Kier Steffi, Tracy and I) are not what you would class as inconspicuous!!
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
Well, what a fantastic day!! Gad I went, got a few little thing ticked off my "needed" list. Think Bargain of the day has to go to Steffi!!!! When given 5 shiney gold £1 coins and told to "go and see what you can get for that!" I dont think any of us were expecting her to come back with a full set of rear skirts for a saloon, all 4 pieces of side skirt, full 87 spec front valance trimand boot spoiler all in fantastic condition!!!! ALL THAT FOR A FIVER!!? Tough job to top that!!!! Topped off with a cracking roast at a good pub with a good bunch of people!
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
I gonna aim to get there for about 9:45, so for those that are going I'll see you there
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
Will do ;)
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
I may still go up on sunday for a mooch, it depends on how much I get done on Saturday.
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
Looks like its gonna be a quiet one then? Might stay home and carry on building my garage :-\