Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

Just came across this web site whilst looking for pictures of Mk2 Sri.

I owned a Y reg Aqua marine Blue hatch from 1990 to 1995 one of the best cars I have owned and took a hell of abuse. It was very relabile with 70k on the clock when I bought it  and sold with 195k, didnt give me any problems until it had done 150k. Sorry I sold it as you dont see many early ones about now. I did think keeping it at the time and restoring it but I didnt have the space.I wont make the same mistake with my current car (Pug 306Gti6) which is even rarer then the Cav.

Sure it has been scrapped but if anyone knows of it the Reg was LUS929Y.

Bruce :)

Welcome!

Wouldnt exactley say that  a 306 GTi6 is that rare, we have several MK2 cavs round this area but I see more GTi6's than I do MK2 cavs  ;) ;) ;)  Especially an early cav!! :'(

Sorry to say this but i got rid of my GTI6 because well lets just say it not one of the best cars out there

Sorry to say this but i got rid of my GTI6 because well lets just say it not one of the best cars out there

pm sent to you chutney ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.