July 16, 200818 yr comment_85675 Hi all,Just saying hello. Havent got a MK2 as yet Do own a 78 Mitsubishi Colt Celeste GSR ;D I live in North Shropshire and work in Wrexham. I follow Wrexham FC 8)Cheers,Shaun ;D Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_85687 Dazzy i ask myself the same thing every time i log in lol any way welcome to the site mate 8) ;D Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_85688 Hi Shaun live in Wrexham drive sri130 Saloon dont work at present casualty of recession welcome to club .Where do you work in Wrexham/ Report
July 16, 200818 yr Author comment_85689 Hi Shaun live in Wrexham drive sri130 Saloon dont work at present casualty of recession welcome to club .Where do you work in Wrexham/Thanks,I work in Rhos for NWP! Report
July 17, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_85815 Hi all,Just saying hello. Havent got a MK2 as yet Do own a 78 Mitsubishi Colt Celeste GSR ;D I live in North Shropshire and work in Wrexham. I follow Wrexham FC 8)Cheers,Shaun ;DWelcome to the club..I live near Ruabon & work in Oswestry P.S. got a lot of (various dates) old "Robin" footy match programs you might be interested in, open to offers. The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
July 17, 200818 yr Author comment_85817 Thanks Rabbit,What car do you have, I know where there is a MK2 1.3 with 50k on the clock thats been stood for a year. Ive been thinking it over but think £300 is way too much with no T+T Shaun. Report
July 17, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_85818 I'm selling my white cavalier 1.6 L saloon, that has only done 28,000+ miles, looking for about £750 thats with tax/mot The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
July 17, 200818 yr Author comment_85824 Sounds like a good price and milage is so low TBH i'm only looking for a £200 ish early one or might go a bit more for an SR/SRI so long as it is an early one. For that price though not expecting an MOT but you live in Hope Report
July 18, 200818 yr comment_85851 Thanks Rabbit,What car do you have, I know where there is a MK2 1.3 with 50k on the clock thats been stood for a year. Ive been thinking it over but think £300 is way too much with no T+T Shaun.Ignore the lack of MOT and look at the true condition, then haggle HARD. Report
July 22, 200818 yr Author comment_86188 Ignore the lack of MOT and look at the true condition, then haggle HARD. Will do, wish I hadn't got rid of my Chevette now Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_86192 Sounds like a good price and milage is so low TBH i'm only looking for a £200 ish early one or might go a bit more for an SR/SRI so long as it is an early one. For that price though not expecting an MOT but you live in Hope I brought my early SRi hatch about 2 years ago for £240 (£40 delivery charge) with 5 months MOT and 2 months tax but to be honest I think those days are gone now.I've just sold an early X (you cant get much earlier!!) to Deano for next to nothing and it was mint bodywork wise so just keep your eye out mate, they do come along Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_86665 WOW £240 a Cavalier... I'm starting thing to buy a Cavalier and import... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.