Everything posted by Bernardo Gaetani
-
Hi (Wxm/Salop)
WOW £240 a Cavalier... I'm starting thing to buy a Cavalier and import...
-
Chevrolet Monza SL/E 1989
Hi Rafael, we chat in Monzeiros and now here. Monza had more one type of interior colour, the vine, in some early Monzas. Monza costs less then £1.800, it's possible buy a Monza since from £1.100, but usually in this price the cars are bad or Hatchback models. The second generation costs more, since £2.500 to £6.000 and in some cases is more intersting buy a Vectra MK1 (Cavalier MK3) or Vectra MK2 (Vectra A) than a Monza. Calibre is a dream we have in Brazil, but we need to remember we had 500EF, a version with the same engine and a intersting pack of equipaments.
-
Chevy Monza - New Photos
No... Only a Monza MK2 and a VW GTI MK4. Monza MK2 is just a Cavalier with small changes... Continue to be a great car! Confiable, fast (2.0 ;D) and confortable... And the best, CHEAPPER than Cavalier MK3 (Vectra A here)!
- Chevy Monza - New Photos
-
Brazilian Chevy Monza
Here in Brazil costs cheaper , less than €150, but I don´t know the shipping price...
-
Another Chevrolet Monza from Brazil!
Google hav a great portuguese translate , seriously...
-
Another Chevrolet Monza from Brazil!
Oh My friend! U'r here, great! Now r 3 Monzas in MK2CAV. 2 MK2 (I and Marcelo) and 1 MK1 (You)!
-
Brazilian Chevy Monza
Chevy Monza Hatchback 2Doors Ads: AD1: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwz4B7PENUM&feature=related He says: In the space of Monza, your family see what the technology can do. You need to know Monza (He used a expression equal, literal tradition: You need to be front-in-front with it). Monza - A new relation between man and machine Voice says: Go know it, in your Chevrolet Seller. AD2: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=AjYbaur-BHA He says: In monza panel, you have the preoccupation with the man.You need to know Monza (He used a expression equal, literal tradution: You need to be front-in-front with it). Monza - A new relation between man and machine Voice says: Go know it, in your Chevrolet Seller. AD3: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=VJPvD1ykLRw&feature=related Voice says: Monza, this is the car of the year. Hydraulic Drive, Electric Windows and 5-Speed Transmission. Style and aerodynamic to have acceleration with economy. After you drive a Monza, you never more will be the same. Go in your Chevrolet Seller, to change your car. Monza - A new Relation between man and machine
-
Acsona ?
Great, more one forum to I participate... ;D
-
Brazilian Chevy Monza
- Brazilian Chevy Monza
Yes MK2 Monza was called unofficial in Brazil of Mini-Omega. -Omega Front and Rear -Omega Assents Style -Digital Painel and Board Computer of Omega A MK1 Monza Hatch cost between 1.000 Pounds (3.400 Brazilian Real) in 82/83 models to 2.500 Pounds (8.500 Brazilian Real) in SR 2.0S 87/88 models plus 17% Tax and shiping. In Venezuela they had Monza Hatch 2Doors until 1991. A 1991 MK1 SR with 2.0/s injection is a fantastic car for who likes Hatchbacks, the newest and in sport version...- Brazilian Chevy Monza
Hey Andy, good to know they appreciate Monza, It's like me, I appreciate so much Cavalier!!!- Brazilian Chevy Monza
GM started in 1991 with MK2 model, it's only a face-lift, and they stopped in August 1996. Here Monza in 90`s was a car between Astra and Vectra (Vauxhall Cavalier MK3). Was a big car with a great price... Photos of others MK2 Monza (All photos are Monzas of Monzeiros.com):- Brazilian Chevy Monza
Hello guys, this is my car, a 93' Brazilian Chevy Monza MK2 (Is a face-lift did only in Brazil). My car is a Sedan 4Doors wirh 2.0i petrol engine and version SL/E (+/- CD in Cavalier). Photos of my car and a ''clone'' togheter: PS: My Monza is the car with chrome lines in the bumpers. PS-2: In the 6th photo appear Uno crashed with ma car, but isn't crash... Why in time I shouted with Fiat Uno Owner... After I will take new photos and post here...- Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com
Great! i saw and replied! It's great see a interation of users in the two foruns, I said to staff of monzeiros sign here...- Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com
I saw, and shouted in time... But didn´t crash with my Monza... Monzeiros now is with a BETA version of english, boot the translation is only in parts... We will translate the name folders and do more language options...- Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com
I have a MK2 Monza Sedan 4Doors (Is a face-lift did only in Brazil). Photos of my car and a ''clone'': PS: My Monza is the car with chrome lines in the bumpers. Sorry my camera in cellphone is so bad...- Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com
Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com Hello guys, my name is Bernardo, I'm italian, more I not live in italy, I live Brazil. I have a 93' Chevy Monza (Vauxhall Cavalier MK2) and I make part of the organization of a Club Monzeiros (www.monzeiros.com - site under construction and www.monzeiros.com/forum - forum in portuguese but with a part to foregein users). Actualy Monzeiros is the bigest internet fan club in Brazil with 1.500 users! Exist another Club in Brazil called Monza Clube but Monza Clube don´t have board or one system of interation, is more a club to catalog Monza Owners and do a great event all years, in the last had 505 Monzas!!! To try know more about ''j''-Cars project we (monzeiros) are searching clubs from another countries to make partnerships and change informations and tips about these cars. I think folder in the 2 foruns about each other forum and future a banner will be a great solution to do this... I wait an answer, Bernardo - Brazilian Chevy Monza