Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi (Wxm/Salop)

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Just saying hello. Havent got a MK2 as yet  :( Do own a 78 Mitsubishi Colt Celeste GSR  ;D I live in North Shropshire and work in Wrexham. I follow Wrexham FC  8)

Cheers,

Shaun  ;D

welcome to Mk2 Cav heaven

or even hell I don't know  ;D

Dazzy i ask myself the same thing every time i log in lol any way welcome to the site mate  8) ;D

Hi Shaun live in Wrexham drive sri130 Saloon dont work at present casualty of recession welcome to club .Where do you work in Wrexham/

  • Author

Hi Shaun live in Wrexham drive sri130 Saloon dont work at present casualty of recession welcome to club .Where do you work in Wrexham/

Thanks,

I work in Rhos for NWP!

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hi all,

Just saying hello. Havent got a MK2 as yet :( Do own a 78 Mitsubishi Colt Celeste GSR ;D I live in North Shropshire and work in Wrexham. I follow Wrexham FC 8)

Cheers,

Shaun ;D

Welcome to the club..

I live near Ruabon & work in Oswestry   ;)

P.S. got a lot of (various dates) old "Robin" footy match programs you might be interested in, open to offers. 

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

  • Author

Thanks Rabbit,

What car do you have, I know where there is a MK2 1.3 with 50k on the clock thats been stood for a year. Ive been thinking it over but think £300 is way too much with no T+T  :(

Shaun.

  • CLUB MEMBER

I'm selling my white cavalier 1.6 L saloon, that has only done 28,000+ miles, looking for about £750 thats with tax/mot

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

  • Author

Sounds like a good price and milage is so low  :o

TBH i'm only looking for a £200 ish early one or might go a bit more for an SR/SRI so long as it is an early one. For that price though not expecting an MOT but you live in Hope  ;)

Thanks Rabbit,

What car do you have, I know where there is a MK2 1.3 with 50k on the clock thats been stood for a year. Ive been thinking it over but think £300 is way too much with no T+T  :(

Shaun.

Ignore the lack of MOT and look at the true condition, then haggle HARD.

  • Author

Ignore the lack of MOT and look at the true condition, then haggle HARD.

Will do, wish I hadn't got rid of my Chevette now  :(

Sounds like a good price and milage is so low  :o

TBH i'm only looking for a £200 ish early one or might go a bit more for an SR/SRI so long as it is an early one. For that price though not expecting an MOT but you live in Hope  ;)

I brought my early SRi hatch about 2 years ago for £240 (£40 delivery charge) with 5 months MOT and 2 months tax but to be honest I think those days are gone now.

I've just sold an early X (you cant get much earlier!!) to Deano for next to nothing and it was mint bodywork wise so just keep your eye out mate, they do come along  ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.