January 14, 200521 yr comment_1804 Wanted to say hi. So I did.Oh yeah, I love Mk2 Cavaliers, had 2 1600's, 3 SRi 1800's, a CDi 1800, an SRi 2.0 and a GLSi 2.0 (Abused every day for 3 years, what a car). Don't have one at the moment, my last one (a very tidy original A-reg SRi hatch in gold with a late 2.0 in it) got stolen and I haven't had the heart to do another one. :'( It didn't even run at the time ???I've been Mk2-less for nearly 2 years now, and I want another one. There's no rush 'cos I got a BMW 528i (I like my old-skool rides) which is due some money and attention, but if I see the right Cav who knows? There's no harm in looking, and owning more than one rusty old car has never bothered me in the past Anyway, 'ello! Report
January 14, 200521 yr comment_1808 Hi there. Feel free to browse the forums and chip in with your Cav experiences. You never know a bargain might turn up near to you!Dougie Report
January 15, 200521 yr comment_1964 Hey abo, fancy seeing you here... ;DDidn't know you liked Cavs Report
January 17, 200521 yr comment_2066 sappnin derm ive never owned a mk2 i live a sheltered life :'( ah well hope to see you back in 1 soon m8 back to the old days lol Report
January 20, 200521 yr comment_2274 hey mr p you have indeed led a sheltered life, but you've owned a mk1 XR2 and I haven't, and I want one of them too [smiley=rolleyes.gif] Report
January 23, 200521 yr comment_2463 you cant say the ford word on ere m8 its forbiden lol although i do luv my mk1 xr2's lol god rest her soul :'( Report
January 24, 200521 yr comment_2569 mk1 xr2's lol god rest her soul :'(I remember having a picture of an X pack arched supersport with a 1600 engine, from Street Machine and I've never forgotten how I felt. 13 years old and my first real automotive 'hard on' . 12 years later I nearly bought a Supersport 1300 but it the seller was 90's version of Chav so I got a METRO TURDO instead. Report
January 24, 200521 yr comment_2635 i had a 1.3 fiesta S with the X pack on it, was a real bitch to fit as well, we ende up putting the 1.6 in there, although it didn't really make a lot of difference......Still good fun though Report
January 25, 200521 yr comment_2649 If you have not had a MK2 Escort youve never lived. My first baby. Report
January 25, 200521 yr comment_2660 Dont let Andy see this! :xIve had various fords :x RS1600i and RS Turbo to name a few both very quick and the handling is spot on ;DI miss the the Turbo power, but dont miss the unreliability and the expense :? Report
January 25, 200521 yr comment_2664 i currently have a series 2 turbo sat in the garage waiting for summer as i took it out and couldnt stop the thing spinning stage 1.5 hybrid and bleed valve leathal combination lol :Ha Report
January 26, 200521 yr comment_2764 [smiley=smiley_abuv.gif]Yep. had 2 of those babies myself. Sorry peeps, ford or not they are/where excellent motors! They where both pretty much trouble free too! Report
January 26, 200521 yr comment_2770 I have to say ive ownd alot of f**ds in my time RST's 2.8i's but the fav's have to be my mk2 rs2000 & my mk2 mex but in my deffence i had to go one better so i have just bought an hs chevette ;D Report
January 26, 200521 yr comment_2775 All other red hot Ford chat here:http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=misc;action=display;num=1106746477;start=0#0Athankyaw. Report
February 5, 200521 yr comment_3630 hi adam hows thing?? long time no here any luck finding a cavvy yet??? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.