Everything posted by Casper
-
The owner of E267 JTC
My 1st sri was identical to that (minus the rust). I love that colour. Welcome to the site.
-
RUSSIAN HACKERS ATTACK MK2CAV.COM
I have put the site back to semi normal, keep us going until Andy and I get time to sort out some Ideas.
- hi
-
Chevrolet Monza SL/E 1989
Very nice, do you want to export it to the UK
-
Morning all
Which mk2 convertible were you going to see? Was it the one with the calibre kit, white one ?
-
ROAD WARS CALIBRE
There was a guy on here recently who owned this car.
-
newbe
The way i see it you have 3 choices. 1. Keep it join the club and gain from the benefit of our friendly helpful members. 2. If you realy want it to be preserved but by someone else then name your price and let someone here fix it and show it. 3 If you want to make a fast buck stick it in adtader or ebay. Id like to see it in the club, either under your ownership or one of the other members. Cheers John
-
newbe
Definatly keep it, its far to rare not to save. Nice monaro, that would be my second car Welcome to the mad house.
-
Just wantet to say hello from Norway, with my turbo converted Ascona =)
Very nice Ascona, welcome to the site.
-
my cavalier sri 1983
Yeah, its in my drive
-
New member of Brazil - Monza 2 doors
Yeah, I am sure your English is better than some of the regulars
- Finally!
-
sum pics of my cavi
How many cavs do you need
-
All Saloons and no hatches
In the 1980's DIY took off and so did hatchbacks, what better way to pick up your supplies than in a hatchback or estate. There practicality made them more popular. My preference is still the saloon though, but I have 2 saloons a hatchback and an estate so got the best of all worlds.
-
Hello and help
If it had both would that make it a 3.8L ?
- Hello
-
Hello again!
Hello m8, I am south of glasgow, got 2 mk2's at the moment, a calibre and an early red hatch. I picked my car up at the station last night coming home form work and there was a very nice red cReg early mk2 convertible parked right behind me, going to leave him a note next week. Good to see theres a scottish contingency now
-
Newbie needs help
Think you underestimated that a bit there m8
-
What shall I do with my 30k mile CDi
Well you have to save it no matter what, manual box, avoid xe, 2 common, v6 would be a nice move but a bit more hastle. Or why not go for an 8V turbo kit with 6 speed box. If your going to alter it, dont just make it like all the others, make it unique.
- Hello all
-
New Vectra sri
Why not go the whole hog and get the vectra vxr. 2.8 v6 turbo
-
Hello, introducing "849".
Another early on from the isle of wight, cool, I flew 550 miles last year to pick one up from the isle of wight, its only got 14,000 miles on it Welcome to the club
-
Cavalier MK2 oil burner
A non standard mk2 cav, cant beleive you suggested that
-
Just noticed I never did this
cool idea, BUT my red cav only does MW and LW on the radio.
-
Just noticed I never did this
Leave it original. Your father would never have approved of such an outrageous MOD.