Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gshaw

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by gshaw

  1. Hi all, Not a Cav owner but I do like the MK2's I remember from when I was growin up (we had a brown saloon when I was a kid) and always liked the look of this model... Lovin the retro 80's steelies on it but no idea what model it is apart from the obvious (hatchback) Anyone on here got one \ any nice size pics?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.