Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newbie!

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!

My name is Sam and I run a web site called corsagsi.co.uk.  I was compiling a list of links to other Vauxhall forums to put on my Links page when I came across this web site, so I thought I'd sign up, say hello, and maybe give a free plug for my site, seeing as I've linked to here from my site! LOL!

Cheers!  ;D

Cheers for the link matey, and well come to the retro school of the Cavalier mk2, LOL, Good site you have.

Thanks guys!

I desperately need to get lots of new content on there but at the moment I don't have a chance to do much work on it until the weekend (if I'm at home)!

Need to set aside more time for the site!

This site is quite good too.  It's a shame you don't see many mk2 Cavs about.  :(

Hi Sam, welcome to Mk2 land...

Will have to pop over and have a look and see what is happening in the Corsa world

Welcome along to the site for mk2 cav nuts. There is one thing to keep in mind about your site there is picture of scoobys and cossies  ??? http://www.corsagsi.co.uk/forum.htm You may want to try and keep it strictly Corsas or it is going to end up like Migweb :-\ :-\ :-\

Yeah I know.  To be honest anyone is welcome to post up about any subject that they like, as long as they post in the correct forums.

I think it would be wrong to simply allow only Corsa GSi related discussion on the forums, as this would deter people from visiting the site regularly (as well as participating in the forums).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.