Everything posted by w0z26
-
Hello everyone
I don't like red being a Spurs fan, but I currently have 4 red Cav's, 2 cabbies and 2 saloons 🤣
-
Hello everyone
I've only gone and brought a couple more, I went to get a spares car for the Calibre, as it requires a complete rear inner arch and several other underbody cuts. But I saw HYE beside it, It has had a restoration at some point but not finished off, it's completely solid and came with a new hood in the boot. Had to have it, it would have been rude not to. So now I have 2 projects. I do however need a few extra spares. Please look in the wanted section.
-
Hello everyone
HHK it is Indeed! It's great to be back in Mk2 Cav ownership after 25 years away, but I've noticed the spares have dried up a bit since I last owned one. £100 for a clear front indicator, £500 for a set of rear lights and middle board. I had a shed load of these parts years ago. Anyway the big strip down will start this weekend whilst we have the good weather, I hope to find a pound or 2 behind the seats to re-coop some money,
- Hello everyone
-
Hello everyone
Thank you everyone for welcoming me back. Ok, I'm fast approaching half a century old, so I had to go and buy myself my own present, I couldn't afford a Lotus Carlton, so I wanted another Cav. I'm pleased to say I'm officially a MK2 Cav owner again after about 20 years. My new car is in a poor state and I will have to empty my pockets and look under the cushions on the sofa to restore this one. However, the plus's are it's standard and hasn't been messed around with, not even speakers cut into the front doors. I sold my last one for about £550 and I brought this one for £6300 and it's in arguably worse state than the first. I will keep the site posted on the new addition, which is due to be delivered to me on Friday. Exciting times.😁
-
Back after a pretty long absence
Welcome back Rob, I remember that CDI , I loved the early interiors.
-
Hello everyone
Hello Andy, It's a very different site now, but feels like home. 🙂
-
Hello everyone
- Hello everyone
Not quite a new user, but one returning from many years ago, Just want to say hi to anyone who knows me and that I might be back on the Mk2 scene very soon just have to find the right car.- Hi from an old Calibre owner
Really stunning mate. Looks like good news on your old car, it is still taxed and on the road, according to the dvla Manufacturer VAUXHALL Model CAVALIER CALIBRE I Body type 4 DOOR SALOON Colour RED Fuel type PETROL Date manufactured 30 December 1988 Number of previous owners 6 Last owner change 26 April 2005- And the next from Good Old...
This is the guy i have been seeking my wise info from- And the next from Good Old...
Very nice, is that a Hammond & Thied ?- Newbie!
- rescued mk 2 cav from graveyard
Welcome mate, there are a lot of Andys on here now ;D- Question for w0z26
Well if I told you it is my 6 year old, that would be imbarassing for u :-[ ;D ;D ;D- Mk2 Cavalier Saved maybe
More likely just needs fresh fuel, as the fuel will go sticky after a year of being still.- Hi from Germany
I'm no good with all that language stuff, Germany is near France somewhere, any way as us English say, hello fella, welcome.- Hi from Germany
- hi all!
- wanna mk2 newbie
Wife doing the nagging, on wanting a car ? whats going on there? Hi and welcome- I have finally bought a MK2!
Never seen a Btcc tourer with a roof rack :Ha- new member
As for parts for your vertible, speak to Tom Smith. He has Tousands of parts for these.- new club member
As I mentioned then, theres a purple one in Orpington, I think the guy is Boo Boo, It has a Calibre kit.- new club member
Very nice mate, look forward to seeing it- new club member
Go to the main front page at www.mk2cav.com then : Site Community then : Image shack up load then : Browse then : Host it Then : Copy the thumbnail for forum 2 Then : Paste it on your post. - Hello everyone