December 8, 200520 yr comment_24965 Hi Just joined the forum. I am currently restoring a calibre and am finding it difficult to source final bits to finish. Just hoping you guys on here could help get my car back to its former glory(although its almost complete). Hopefully through time when I find out how to work the pc, I will be able to post pictures of current progress of my cav or if anyone can help it will be appreciated. Report
December 9, 200520 yr comment_24974 Hi Just joined the forum. I am currently restoring a calibre and am finding it difficult to source final bits to finish. Just hoping you guys on here could help get my car back to its former glory(although its almost complete). Hopefully through time when I find out how to work the pc, I will be able to post pictures of current progress of my cav or if anyone can help it will be appreciated.youv come to the right place Report
December 9, 200520 yr comment_24981 Welcome Kev, Most of use use imageshack for hosting our pictures. If you want to email me some pictures i can do it for you gary@mk2cav.comWhat is the reg number of your car? We have a Calibre registration spread sheet so it would be nice to have another if we don't already have it. Report
December 9, 200520 yr comment_24982 Nice to see there's another calibre being saved. Where in country are you ? Report
December 9, 200520 yr comment_24998 welcome kev if your looking for bits this is the place to be Report
December 9, 200520 yr Author comment_25045 I live in Fife. My car reg is E506 NBK. Iwill try to post some pics but this whole computer thing is new to me Report
December 10, 200520 yr comment_25063 I live in Fife. My car reg is E506 NBK. Iwill try to post some pics but this whole computer thing is new to mehello there kev welcome along where in fife do you stay i stay in methil and there is a couple of other guys on here from fife good bunch though and they are helpfull ,if its any help a m8 of mine is breaking a calibre at the minute,pm me withe parts you need and i,ll see what he has left Report
December 10, 200520 yr Author comment_25080 Hi skinny I think you came by my mum's house in woodside before, not long after I bought the car. I bought a bonnet from you as well. Not seen you around in a while Report
December 10, 200520 yr comment_25081 hello again there is a full calibre shell and parts up for sale in kennoway bud if you looking for bits how are you getting on with yours http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=2766.0 Report
December 10, 200520 yr Author comment_25087 Mostly interior, needs gutter rails and the tail lamps are a bit scabby Report
December 10, 200520 yr comment_25088 ive got 2 brand new tail lamps here they are not smoked though if they any good both still boxed Report
December 10, 200520 yr Author comment_25089 Thanks but they need to be the same as what is on it. also I gave those wheels away sorry. Report
December 10, 200520 yr comment_25090 hello and welcome ,just round the corner from you ,looks nice ;D Report
December 10, 200520 yr Author comment_25091 Hello Waldo, have seen you about in your LXi, Very tidy car you got there mate. Report
December 10, 200520 yr comment_25092 thanks ,nearly broke ma neck the first time i saw yours outside the shops ;D makes mine look neglected Report
December 11, 200520 yr Author comment_25131 Thanks, I have got lots of pics throughout the restoration that I will post at some point. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.