Everything posted by Dan-
-
HELLO I'M IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Nicely done. Seeing plenty of Beetle's then?
-
Hi from an old Calibre owner
Nice pics! Just gave me another much needed shove to get the ball rolling with mine
-
Hi from an old Calibre owner
Awesome! I love timewarp photo's, makes me wish I was old enough to have been around the car scene back in the day Any more old pics to share? Would love to see some more 8)
-
Hi from an old Calibre owner
Welcome - Lovely car dude Could it be this one that came up on eBay last year, valvered but it had Astra GTE vents if I remember correctly?
-
I would love a calibre again !!
Welcome Any idea of the reg of your old one so it can be added to the Calibre register? There's a few about and they come and go from eBay every now and again, few of us on here have them Plenty of nice (And wallet damaging!) pics in the 'Featured Cars' section ;D http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?board=9.0
- New member!
-
Replibre turbo from y.o.t.c???
Bonjour! Good to see you noticed the link to here on your post on MIG... Hope the Cav's repaired soon dude 8)
- Hello
-
Hello
Bonjour, seen a few of your pics on MIG 8) What sort of power are they running the GET's at in America? Also, how much does the GET head differ from a SEH head? I've read that it was 'designed to give maximum performance on a turbo engine' (Think it was in a writeup I found on Google), but I can't see that there's any major/worthwhile changes - How many people are running 18E heads on them if any?
- Hello
-
come and say hello
277 since about this time last year, not bad. Which reminds me, bugger, I've had the Calibre nearly a year... A year on November 11th I believe, I should probably go and tip some beer over it or something. On second thoughts, better not, it'll probably speed the rusting up
-
come and say hello
Testing to see my post count...
-
come and say hello
Honestly? I'm not sure I'm working nights through the week at the moment, so every time the weekend people can't come in I'm the only one that can cover >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:
-
come and say hello
Work, work, and more work. As much as it's nice to have money to spend, I value my time to think and do things a hell of a lot more than I value a pay slip so I'm quitting as soon as I earn enough money to finish the Cav then finding something that's less like slavery.
-
Ello / Another Calibre Found
Welcome Good to hear of another one still going, any pics?
-
is it worth it???
Of course it's worth it, despite what common sense and your peers say It isn't worth it if you're basing it on cost and what it'll be worth once done (Until prices go on the up again), but if it's for personal enjoyment it's a different matter If you do decide it's not worth it though, I'll take it off your hands ;D ;D
-
Epiphany Saying Hi
Hola I've found a couple of decent quotes on the Calibre (18 years old, Class B post code, £1800)... Give http://www.quotea.co.uk a try, phone them up though - You get better quotes
-
B17HOT - modified '88 Cavalier Calibre.....
Used to see it occasionally, it's the car that started my Calibre loving :Ha I'm pretty sure it was broken, the kit was on ebay a while ago :'(
-
New member from germany
It'd be a E16SE/C16SE from a Nova GTE/GSi wouldn't it?
-
hi
Ello 8) Looking forward to the pics, sounds like the one that was for sale a few weeks ago ??? The AFM should be available from Vauxhall (Don't quote me on that), or if you're after one second hand someone on http://www.migweb.co.uk might have one kicking about [smiley=bigdrink.gif]