Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev

  1. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    Thanks, I have got lots of pics throughout the restoration that I will post at some point.
  2. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Waldo, have seen you about in your LXi, Very tidy car you got there mate.
  3. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    Thanks but they need to be the same as what is on it. also I gave those wheels away sorry.
  4. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    Mostly interior, needs gutter rails and the tail lamps are a bit scabby
  5. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    This is it today
  6. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    don't know if this will work
  7. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi skinny I think you came by my mum's house in woodside before, not long after I bought the car. I bought a bonnet from you as well. Not seen you around in a while
  8. kev replied to kev's topic in NEW USERS
    I live in Fife. My car reg is E506 NBK. Iwill try to post some pics but this whole computer thing is new to me
  9. kev posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi Just joined the forum. I am currently restoring a calibre and am finding it difficult to source final bits to finish. Just hoping you guys on here could help get my car back to its former glory(although its almost complete). Hopefully through time when I find out how to work the pc, I will be able to post pictures of current progress of my cav or if anyone can help it will be appreciated.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.