Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

Hi       Just joined the forum. I am currently restoring a calibre and am finding it difficult to source final bits to finish. Just hoping you guys on here could help get my car back to its former glory(although its almost complete).  Hopefully through time when I find out how to work the pc, I will be able to post pictures of current progress of my cav or if anyone can help it will be appreciated.

Hi       Just joined the forum. I am currently restoring a calibre and am finding it difficult to source final bits to finish. Just hoping you guys on here could help get my car back to its former glory(although its almost complete).  Hopefully through time when I find out how to work the pc, I will be able to post pictures of current progress of my cav or if anyone can help it will be appreciated.

youv come to the right place

Welcome Kev, Most of use use imageshack for hosting our pictures. If you want to email me some pictures i can do it for you gary@mk2cav.com

What is the reg number of your car? We have a Calibre registration spread sheet so it would be nice to have another if we don't already have it.

Nice to see there's another calibre being saved.  Where in country are you ?

welcome kev if your looking for bits this is the place to be

  • Author

I live in Fife.  My car reg is E506 NBK. Iwill try to post some pics but this whole computer thing is new to me

hello and welcome  ;D  another one being saved  8)

I live in Fife.   My car reg is E506 NBK. Iwill try to post some pics but this whole computer thing is new to me

hello there kev welcome along

where in fife do you stay i stay in methil and there is a couple of other guys on here from fife good bunch though and they are helpfull ,if its any help a m8 of mine is breaking a calibre at the minute,pm me withe parts you need and i,ll see what he has left  ;)

  • Author

Hi skinny           I think you came by my mum's house in woodside before, not long after I bought the car.  I bought a bonnet from you as well. Not seen you around in a while

  • Author
beg22ig.th.jpg                           don't know if this will work
  • Author

This is it today                                 image027a6yq.th.jpg

  • Author

Mostly interior, needs gutter rails and the tail lamps are a bit scabby

ive got 2 brand new tail lamps here they are not smoked though if they any good both still boxed

  • Author

Thanks but they need to be the same as what is on it. also I gave those wheels away sorry.

hello and welcome ,just round the corner from you ,looks nice  ;D

  • Author

Hello Waldo, have seen you about in your LXi,  Very tidy car you got there mate.

thanks ,nearly broke ma neck the first time i saw yours outside the shops  ;D

makes mine look neglected  :D

This is it today                                 image027a6yq.th.jpg

very nice cav there
  • Author

Thanks, I have got lots of pics throughout the restoration that I will post at some point.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.