Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vaux All Gaydon

Featured Replies

  • CLUB MEMBER

British motor museum is hosting the Vaux All show on the 18th August. With entry to the museum too.

I shall be going to this.  Any other members going??  Would be great to represent 

7 hours ago, Paul said:

Does look like a good excuse to make a trip up and have a look at the museum at the same time 

Museum is actually really good, well worth a visit

  • CLUB MEMBER

I’m going in my Carlton, showing with 80’s / 90’s vaux 

Hi, I’ve booked my Convertible in for this show on Sunday. Will be coming along as you need to be on-site by 9.30. Sounds good. 

I really wish the old rot box had sills, and maybe an MOT 🤣

 

I'll be there on Sunday,  no idea what vehicle I'll be going in yet.🤔

  • CLUB MEMBER

Away on holidays so cannot partake unfortunately.  Get some piccies up when you can pls

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

39 minutes ago, Paul said:

How was it? some of the photos i have seen on FB looked good

Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value

5 hours ago, Paul said:

How was it? some of the photos i have seen on FB looked good

Enjoyable day and for £11 a ticket with access to the museum was good value

IMG_0501.jpeg

IMG_0503.jpeg

IMG_0502.jpeg

IMG_0505.jpeg

IMG_0506.jpeg

IMG_0504.jpeg

IMG_0508.jpeg

IMG_0507.jpeg

IMG_0511.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Paul said:

Which of your fleet did you drive up in?

I was passenger in Paul’s vectra 

Couldnt get to Gaydon on the day, but went yesterday. Been about 7 years since the last visit, so nice to see some new displays, seems the Luton heritage cars are on the mezz floor including their Lotus Carlton. WHY didn't I buy one when I had chance to??? to be fair, on reflection it would probably have sat unused and caught tinworm from the rot box...

 

  • 7 months later...
  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Update.  I have had confirmation that MK2Cav.com will be able to have a stand.  

 

How wants to go.  May 18

 

I am going would be nice to have a few more. 

  • CLUB MEMBER

As discussed, the while LX is up for it

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

I've put a provisional in my calendar. Prepping my car for NC500 in 2nd half of June. Currently is a state of relative dismantlement. Hopefully, will have everything done in the next 3 weeks.

  • 4 weeks later...

car back together again and did 120 miles yesterday. Unfortunately 2 problems to be fixed before it's driven again. One needs the ignition & fuel systems worked through. The other requires parts which have been ordered but not yet delivered. If I am able to fix both tomorrow then I will make it but it's looking high-risk.

  • CLUB MEMBER

Glad you got there Ian.  My LX sprung a fuel leak I couldn't find time to fix and Tony was stuffed too so we didn't make it.  Hope it was worth the run

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.