Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SteveL

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SteveL

  1. I'll be there on Sunday, no idea what vehicle I'll be going in yet.🤔
  2. Looks to be in a far nicer condition than mine was!
  3. SteveL replied to Kelvin berry's topic in NEW USERS
    I put the reg into the DVLA vehicle check - Tax ran out in October 1995 so highly likely to have been recycled.
  4. I'm pretty sure that Cavmad's Cavalier was the one that I have now - he didn't keep hold of it for long!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.