August 30, 201511 yr comment_209935 Hello, my name is John. I am living in Holland and driving an Opel Ascona C from 1988. In 1987 I got my first car, an Opel Ascona B from 1978. After that I had two Ascona C. Then Vectra and Manta and now since 1,5 years again an Opel Ascona C.Here are some pics: Report
August 30, 201511 yr comment_209944 A very warm welcome to the forum! Very nice looking Ascona you have there! Report
September 1, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_209977 Welcome along.....car looks good. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
September 14, 201511 yr Author comment_210190 thanks!I don't know what kind of wheels, they were on the car when I bought it. Not original, that is for sure. Report
October 27, 201510 yr comment_210526 Hey John! Nice to see you here too friend. Your car in one word? Stunning! Absolutely well taken care of, congrats!! Report
November 6, 201510 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_210699 Car looks good John, are those side repeaters standard? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 6, 201610 yr Author comment_213415 Hello Greg, those are not standard. There are people who really don't like them, but I don't mind. Edited July 6, 201610 yr by Dolmans Report
July 7, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_213419 They are different, each to their own Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.