Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Important camping retro rides

Featured Replies

hey girls and boys ;D ;D

most verbally know but i need to know who is camping ?

we are camping here http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/ same place as normal

anyway i need to book our picthes and i am trying to get a BBQ booked up so need numbers for costings

so whos camping .....

friday/sat

just sat ..

who up for a BBQ ?

  • Author

Would you be up for a bbq boys? 

Saturday night for me (just got to sort tent) and BBQ sounds good to me

  • 4 weeks later...

There's a lot of weakness going on here. I thought you were all strong in the Cav game.

I will be there on Saturday.

As long as the rusty cav I bought holds together still going

  • Author

I am the only letting down the side this year, and will be replaced by my brother as long as he is going so all good

and Brett hes back by retro but going somewhere else

  • Author

As long as the rusty cav I bought holds together still going

you camping or shall I post a stand pass to you ?

Planning on camping but prob won't be down till 6. Is it the same place?

Hopefully I won't lose you lot again on way to retro?

Planning on camping but prob won't be down till 6. Is it the same place?

Hopefully I won't lose you lot again on way to retro?

Yep same camp site.

The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try.

I will have to see what warranty the seller gave me

The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try.

I will have to see what warranty the seller gave me

Thats no excuse, job should take no more that 30 mins to change the pipe.

Work is the problem unless sat morning I can sort and halfrauds have some pipe that is hoping it is the pipe. Or I may drive it there and worry about it later

Work is the problem unless sat morning I can sort and halfrauds have some pipe that is hoping it is the pipe. Or I may drive it there and worry about it later

Thats what my mates are for, they help you out when you breakdown and recover you, they even give you a gold plastic card  ;D

  • CLUB MEMBER

The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try.

I will have to see what warranty the seller gave me

I think he guaranteed rust........if that helps?

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Looks like a bit more than split pipe, so no retro.

Gutted is not the word.

The 'ring at end of September is now a plan...........

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.