July 16, 201511 yr comment_209126 hey girls and boys ;D ;D most verbally know but i need to know who is camping ?we are camping here http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/ same place as normal anyway i need to book our picthes and i am trying to get a BBQ booked up so need numbers for costings so whos camping .....friday/sat just sat ..who up for a BBQ ? Report
July 16, 201511 yr comment_209134 Saturday night for me (just got to sort tent) and BBQ sounds good to me Report
July 16, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_209150 Interested in this, how much is the camping?If I go the BBQ would be good! Report
August 13, 201511 yr comment_209647 There's a lot of weakness going on here. I thought you were all strong in the Cav game. I will be there on Saturday. Report
August 13, 201511 yr comment_209649 I am the only letting down the side this year, and will be replaced by my brother as long as he is going so all good Report
August 13, 201511 yr comment_209650 As long as the rusty cav I bought holds together still going Report
August 14, 201511 yr Author comment_209660 I am the only letting down the side this year, and will be replaced by my brother as long as he is going so all goodand Brett hes back by retro but going somewhere else Report
August 15, 201511 yr Author comment_209668 As long as the rusty cav I bought holds together still goingyou camping or shall I post a stand pass to you ? Report
August 16, 201511 yr comment_209692 Planning on camping but prob won't be down till 6. Is it the same place?Hopefully I won't lose you lot again on way to retro? Report
August 16, 201511 yr comment_209694 Planning on camping but prob won't be down till 6. Is it the same place?Hopefully I won't lose you lot again on way to retro?Yep same camp site. Report
August 20, 201511 yr comment_209769 The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try.I will have to see what warranty the seller gave me Report
August 20, 201511 yr comment_209770 The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try.I will have to see what warranty the seller gave meThats no excuse, job should take no more that 30 mins to change the pipe. Report
August 20, 201511 yr comment_209776 Work is the problem unless sat morning I can sort and halfrauds have some pipe that is hoping it is the pipe. Or I may drive it there and worry about it later Report
August 20, 201511 yr comment_209788 Work is the problem unless sat morning I can sort and halfrauds have some pipe that is hoping it is the pipe. Or I may drive it there and worry about it laterThats what my mates are for, they help you out when you breakdown and recover you, they even give you a gold plastic card ;D Report
August 21, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_209805 The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try.I will have to see what warranty the seller gave meI think he guaranteed rust........if that helps? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
August 21, 201511 yr comment_209807 Looks like a bit more than split pipe, so no retro.Gutted is not the word.The 'ring at end of September is now a plan........... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.