February 10, 201511 yr comment_206575 right that time of year again we have all ready have a stand at this event for 20 cars details : Retro Rides Gathering 2015 at Shelsley Walsh on Sunday 23rd August are on sale now! http://retrorides.tictail.com ...Both weekend and day tickets are available, weekend tickets sell out pretty quick, when they are gone, they are gone, as lot are normally to late to the party so camp near by whos in 1) me in nodes 2) Richie3) Paul Report
February 11, 201511 yr Author comment_206580 Think weekend tickets have already sold outI think your right Report
February 11, 201511 yr comment_206585 right that time of year again we have all ready have a stand at this event for 20 cars details : Retro Rides Gathering 2015 at Shelsley Walsh on Sunday 23rd August are on sale now! http://retrorides.tictail.com ...Both weekend and day tickets are available, weekend tickets sell out pretty quick, when they are gone, they are gone, as lot are normally to late to the party so camp near by whos in 1) me in nodesRichie Report
February 12, 201511 yr comment_206598 Steffi, are we camping again, need to find out if they have that beerfest the same weekend ? if so, I'm camping at the back of that field this time. Report
February 13, 201511 yr comment_206617 Likewise, I'll save a spot next to my tent! Lolfook that si , your in the field behind us all Report
February 14, 201511 yr Author comment_206656 I have been in talks with sam and she is comming uo with some ideas for us thou e.g hog roast Report
July 13, 201511 yr comment_209048 can i come to this?? ill bring the cav too Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
July 13, 201511 yr Author comment_209054 Yes to bothof you I am just sorting out a veiw bits and then I shall up date Report
July 14, 201511 yr comment_209056 Can I come too? I will bring a cavHonest? I best put the 1.3 back in! Report
July 14, 201511 yr comment_209072 Which one thou?Gold one for show ground and LX for hill climbHonest? I best put the 1.3 back in!I thought a 1.6D would be more sporty Report
July 14, 201511 yr comment_209074 are you guys camping or just coming for the day ?, have you enough passes steff. Report
July 14, 201511 yr Author comment_209075 are you guys camping or just coming for the day ?, have you enough passes steff.i am just sorting out a few bits but yes at the moment we do Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.