Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

retro rides 2015

Featured Replies

right that time of year again we have all ready have a stand at this event for 20 cars

details : Retro Rides Gathering 2015 at Shelsley Walsh on Sunday 23rd August are on sale now! http://retrorides.tictail.com ...

Both weekend and day tickets are available, weekend tickets sell out pretty quick, when they are gone, they are gone, as lot are normally to late to the party so camp near by

whos in

1) me in nodes

2) Richie

3) Paul

Think weekend tickets have already sold out

  • Author

Think weekend tickets have already sold out

I think your right

Already got the weekend booked off.

Already got the weekend booked off.

same here

right that time of year again we have all ready have a stand at this event for 20 cars

details : Retro Rides Gathering 2015 at Shelsley Walsh on Sunday 23rd August are on sale now! http://retrorides.tictail.com ...

Both weekend and day tickets are available, weekend tickets sell out pretty quick, when they are gone, they are gone, as lot are normally to late to the party so camp near by

whos in

1) me in nodes

Richie

1) me in nodes

2) Richie

3) Paul

Missing this too :( Sad about this one actually.

Steffi, are we camping again, need to find out if they have that beerfest the same weekend ? if so, I'm camping at the back of that field this time.

Likewise, I'll save a spot next to my tent! Lol

Likewise, I'll save a spot next to my tent! Lol

fook that si , your in the field behind us all ;)
fook that si , your in the field behind us all ;)

Haha

  • Author

Yes there is camping for those who want too

Damm, the beer festival is the following weekend  :(

  • Author

I have been in talks with sam and she is comming uo with some ideas for us thou e.g hog roast

  • 4 months later...

can i come to this?? ill bring the cav too

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

Can I come too? I will bring a cav

  • Author

Yes to bothof you I am just sorting out a veiw bits and then I shall up date

Which one thou?

Gold one for show ground and LX for hill climb

Honest? I best put the 1.3 back in!

I thought a 1.6D would be more sporty

are you guys camping or just coming for the day ?, have you enough passes steff.

  • Author

are you guys camping or just coming for the day ?, have you enough passes steff.

i am just sorting out  a few bits but yes at the moment we do

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.