February 5, 201511 yr comment_206441 Right guy's, we have booked a rolling road day at rgs motorsports in Wellingborough for the 9th may.So anyone who wants to come is welcome, the price is £40 and is payable on the day.Please only put your name down if your coming as we need to know numbers.If anyone is looking for a hotel, then we are staying here as its only £35 a night.http://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHotel/NORPLI/northampton-gt-billing/a45People Attending.RichiePaul MuntDaz Cox Andy KingPaul Rolfe Simon Oog OughRyan BakerJonny BriggsDamian FlynnMark WestwoodNeil Craig Steffi and kier TimJohn the GreyDJAnyone else want to come please let me know and i shall add you.On sunday a few of us are heading herehttps://www.facebook.com/events/1543337769212952/ Report
February 5, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_206457 Richie, kudos for getting this up and running. I'll be in Orwin no doubt! Rekon the SEH will be about 109! It's doing 45 mpg! Report
February 5, 201511 yr comment_206458 put me down please but prob not run cav just going for piss up what time will we have to be there cheers Report
February 5, 201511 yr Author comment_206460 put me down please but prob not run cav just going for piss up what time will we have to be there cheersthe rolling road is 8.30 am but you can turn up whenever if your not running a car. Report
February 6, 201511 yr Author comment_206485 8.30!!!! Strike a light. That'll be an early start then.Yep sure is si, but it's a great convoy as no others on the road Report
February 11, 201511 yr comment_206582 Are thinking about having a stand at the Really Retro Show? Report
February 12, 201511 yr comment_206591 I'm guessing I just volunteered myself for this then? Lol Report
February 12, 201511 yr comment_206608 Yo, might be a slightly dumb question but is there any difference in process of doing auto car on a RR? Report
February 12, 201511 yr Author comment_206609 Yo, might be a slightly dumb question but is there any difference in process of doing auto car on a RR?I personally cannot see any difference. Report
April 9, 201511 yr comment_207494 I may pop along to say hi but won't be bringing the SRi this year. Report
April 10, 201511 yr comment_207498 Can't make it to the rolling road but will be going to the really retro show on the Sunday, is there a club stand or just a few turning up? Report
April 10, 201511 yr comment_207500 Yo, might be a slightly dumb question but is there any difference in process of doing auto car on a RR?Only just seen this, I remember a rolling road once where they put an auto Astra on it was basically a waste of time. Power figures were way out and the operator said it was because of an the auto box.I'd call them to be sure. Report
April 10, 201511 yr comment_207506 I may pop along to say hi but won't be bringing the SRi this year.Why not? Report
April 10, 201511 yr comment_207509 Why not?Cav is sorned for this year. Have an MX5 I'm playing with Report
April 11, 201511 yr comment_207521 Silly question but can rear wheel drive cars go on the same rolling road the front wheel drive Cavs go on? Report
April 12, 201511 yr comment_207530 You after some wind in your hair motoring matt?Already have it mate Report
April 12, 201511 yr Author comment_207531 I shall call them tomorrow to find out about the auto box and rear wheel drive. Report
April 12, 201511 yr comment_207532 I shall call them tomorrow to find out about the auto box and rear wheel drive.Cheers Rich Report
April 12, 201511 yr Author comment_207539 In answer to some questions, yes to a autobox and yes to rear wheel drive. Report
April 12, 201511 yr comment_207540 In answer to some questions, yes to a autobox and yes to rear wheel drive.Cheers for finding out Rich Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.