Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another MK2 owner!

Featured Replies

Hi all , my name is Carl, I own a 1987 GLSi 2.0 Auto saloon and has been with me for almost 3 years now, I also own a mk3 pre-face 1.6 hatch, probably doesn't matter that much on here but hey, it's the MK2s brother and a cavalier!  I came here to gain help and info and hopefully give some in return, I will upload pics soon as I figure out how it's done!

Welcome to the affray, cant believe its taken three years to find us....pics please. :)

Welcome aboard mate ,whereabouts are you situated ?

Hi there pal, a warm welcome to you. You have came to the best place for help and advice of mk2 Cavs. 

Welcome along. Look forward to pictures of both the mk2 & 3.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.