January 30, 201511 yr comment_206358 Hi all , my name is Carl, I own a 1987 GLSi 2.0 Auto saloon and has been with me for almost 3 years now, I also own a mk3 pre-face 1.6 hatch, probably doesn't matter that much on here but hey, it's the MK2s brother and a cavalier! I came here to gain help and info and hopefully give some in return, I will upload pics soon as I figure out how it's done! Report
January 30, 201511 yr comment_206360 Welcome to the affray, cant believe its taken three years to find us....pics please. Report
January 31, 201511 yr comment_206366 Hi there pal, a warm welcome to you. You have came to the best place for help and advice of mk2 Cavs. Report
February 1, 201511 yr comment_206375 Welcome along. Look forward to pictures of both the mk2 & 3. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.