Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland

Featured Replies

So hopefully 27th of Jan will be good for everyone, just need to organise a time and place to meet  :). Even if you have to bring something other than your Cav, although would be good to see 'em :). Be a good way for those not meet each other (in the flesh) to meet up, then maybe organise some more get togethers  :).

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You didn't buy that red piece of junk from Matt the Modder did you?  ??. (Sorry Matt ?). I'm sure you'll be delighted with the car when you collect it. Matt has looked after it very well and there won

  • Hi guys  I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows ove

  • Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw 

Posted Images

So hopefully 27th of Jan will be good for everyone, just need to organise a time and place to meet  :). Even if you have to bring something other than your Cav, although would be good to see 'em :). Be a good way for those not meet each other (in the flesh) to meet up, then maybe organise some more get togethers  :).

Sounds like a plan James mate ,hopefully I'll get to this meet if it goes ahead  ;D

Need to try and workout a place to meet up, somewhere easy for all to get to. So far people coming from Paisley, Newton Mearns, East Kilbride and Motherwell hopefully. And a time, evening good for all?

  • 11 months later...

Hi Guys,

I have just bought a Cavalier from Matt O`sri and picking up next week. I live in Hamilton so if any of you guys are about I would love to meet up and go for a spin??

On 9 January 2016 at 14:05:04, Steve 1002 said:

Hi Guys,

I have just bought a Cavalier from Matt O`sri and picking up next week. I live in Hamilton so if any of you guys are about I would love to meet up and go for a spin??

You didn't buy that red piece of junk from Matt the Modder did you?  ??. (Sorry Matt ?). I'm sure you'll be delighted with the car when you collect it. Matt has looked after it very well and there won't be many chances to own an original car like that very often. 

Im not too far away from Hamilton and there's a few other guys within reasonable distance also. My car is currently sorn but should be back on the road in summer if I get a chance to sort out a few minor issues so I'll no doubt see you around. 

There is a very nice silver Cavalier cabriolet in one of the Hamilton clubs. It was on display in the town centre in the summer last year but the owner isn't on here as far as I know. 

On 1/12/2016, 6:33:01, sal said:

You didn't buy that red piece of junk from Matt the Modder did you?  ??. (Sorry Matt ?). I'm sure you'll be delighted with the car when you collect it. Matt has looked after it very well and there won't be many chances to own an original car like that very often. 

Im not too far away from Hamilton and there's a few other guys within reasonable distance also. My car is currently sorn but should be back on the road in summer if I get a chance to sort out a few minor issues so I'll no doubt see you around. 

There is a very nice silver Cavalier cabriolet in one of the Hamilton clubs. It was on display in the town centre in the summer last year but the owner isn't on here as far as I know. 

Lets get it on, I have the car so by the power of greyskulls lets get a run :P

  • 2 months later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

Hi guys  I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows over the summer as I'm just finishing off my a plate Sri saloon.

image.jpeg

Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw 

18 minutes ago, cavvypogo said:

Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw 

 

11 hours ago, andyf said:

Hi guys  I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows over the summer as I'm just finishing off my a plate Sri saloon.

image.jpeg

 

I would defos be up for that, PM me you mobile please

 

 

  • CLUB MEMBER
9 hours ago, Steve 1002 said:

 

 

I would defos be up for that, PM me you mobile please

 

 

07775916778 

 

  • CLUB MEMBER
On 19 April 2016 at 21:07:31, cavvypogo said:

Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw 

I may try and make this one.

 

where is the show exactly in Kilmarnock ? I'm from Irvine but I wont have the CDi I bought from Andy by then but I could bring my Boxster s

Hi guys hows things then? :) The show is opposite the dead center of Kilmarnock.......... the cemetery lol. In all seriousness it is the school or college, not sure which, campus on Grassyards rd near Kay park. It's the same club as held the show at Dean park, believe they moved it as the show was often cancelled due to weather as held on grass. New venue is all hard standing which is good. I will be there as cavvypogo says, I will have two cars there my Cav and my Avenger like last year. it would be good to meet other members there :).  

Hi, Thanks Andy for number, I will pm my number to you. I would like to come down with the Cavvy, do I need to book with anyone? Also, what time on the 8th is it?

I'll be there on Vauxhall drivers club stand ,( if car behaves itself that is) not sure if jamsieboy is showing with a club ,usually have to have your car parked up and ready before 9am but earlier the better for a good area 

11 hours ago, cavvypogo said:

I'll be there on Vauxhall drivers club stand ,( if car behaves itself that is) not sure if jamsieboy is showing with a club ,usually have to have your car parked up and ready before 9am but earlier the better for a good area 

Sounds good, see you there :-)

Am starting to think I won't manage this show now ,got call from body shop earlier to say that they can't get car started so I need to pop over there tomorrow and see if I can get it going but kind of reached end of my patience with it and I think it will be up for sale soon ! 

3 minutes ago, cavvypogo said:

Am starting to think I won't manage this show now ,got call from body shop earlier to say that they can't get car started so I need to pop over there tomorrow and see if I can get it going but kind of reached end of my patience with it and I think it will be up for sale soon ! 

Oh No! was looking forward to going down.

 

  • CLUB MEMBER

Don't give up on it Pogo......

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

On 1/6/2015, 5:38:37, Jamesieboy said:

Need to try and workout a place to meet up, somewhere easy for all to get to. So far people coming from Paisley, Newton Mearns, East Kilbride and Motherwell hopefully. And a time, evening good for all?

How about it fellas, the suns starting to shine so time to take cars off SORN 

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Don't give up on it Pogo......

Isn't that the lyrics to a David Soul song back in the 80s?

Would be awesome if David soul wrote a song about me hee hee 

On 4/27/2016, 5:51:26, cavvypogo said:

but kind of reached end of my patience with it

Hey Cavvy don't lose heart you'll get there, Hope you make it to the show. Really looking forward to seeing it. Sadly can't really help much don't know ins and outs of fuel injection systems.

6 hours ago, Steve 1002 said:

How about it fellas, the suns starting to shine so time to take cars off SORN 

Steve my car is never sorn'd, in fact it is my everyday car just now. 

7 hours ago, Jamesieboy said:

Hey Cavvy don't lose heart you'll get there, Hope you make it to the show. Really looking forward to seeing it. Sadly can't really help much don't know ins and outs of fuel injection systems.

Steve my car is never sorn'd, in fact it is my everyday car just now. 

Me too buddy, come rain or shine It`s drive it all the time. Damn, I`m a poet and didn't even know it! 

Ill stop now, sorry  :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.