January 5, 201511 yr comment_206019 So hopefully 27th of Jan will be good for everyone, just need to organise a time and place to meet . Even if you have to bring something other than your Cav, although would be good to see 'em . Be a good way for those not meet each other (in the flesh) to meet up, then maybe organise some more get togethers . Report
January 6, 201511 yr comment_206037 So hopefully 27th of Jan will be good for everyone, just need to organise a time and place to meet . Even if you have to bring something other than your Cav, although would be good to see 'em . Be a good way for those not meet each other (in the flesh) to meet up, then maybe organise some more get togethers .Sounds like a plan James mate ,hopefully I'll get to this meet if it goes ahead ;D Report
January 6, 201511 yr comment_206040 Need to try and workout a place to meet up, somewhere easy for all to get to. So far people coming from Paisley, Newton Mearns, East Kilbride and Motherwell hopefully. And a time, evening good for all? Report
January 9, 201610 yr comment_211282 Hi Guys, I have just bought a Cavalier from Matt O`sri and picking up next week. I live in Hamilton so if any of you guys are about I would love to meet up and go for a spin?? Report
January 12, 201610 yr comment_211336 On 9 January 2016 at 14:05:04, Steve 1002 said: Hi Guys, I have just bought a Cavalier from Matt O`sri and picking up next week. I live in Hamilton so if any of you guys are about I would love to meet up and go for a spin?? You didn't buy that red piece of junk from Matt the Modder did you? ??. (Sorry Matt ?). I'm sure you'll be delighted with the car when you collect it. Matt has looked after it very well and there won't be many chances to own an original car like that very often. Im not too far away from Hamilton and there's a few other guys within reasonable distance also. My car is currently sorn but should be back on the road in summer if I get a chance to sort out a few minor issues so I'll no doubt see you around. There is a very nice silver Cavalier cabriolet in one of the Hamilton clubs. It was on display in the town centre in the summer last year but the owner isn't on here as far as I know. Report
January 20, 201610 yr comment_211467 On 1/12/2016, 6:33:01, sal said: You didn't buy that red piece of junk from Matt the Modder did you? ??. (Sorry Matt ?). I'm sure you'll be delighted with the car when you collect it. Matt has looked after it very well and there won't be many chances to own an original car like that very often. Im not too far away from Hamilton and there's a few other guys within reasonable distance also. My car is currently sorn but should be back on the road in summer if I get a chance to sort out a few minor issues so I'll no doubt see you around. There is a very nice silver Cavalier cabriolet in one of the Hamilton clubs. It was on display in the town centre in the summer last year but the owner isn't on here as far as I know. Lets get it on, I have the car so by the power of greyskulls lets get a run Report
April 19, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_212653 Hi guys I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows over the summer as I'm just finishing off my a plate Sri saloon. Report
April 19, 201610 yr comment_212665 Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw Report
April 19, 201610 yr comment_212666 18 minutes ago, cavvypogo said: Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw 11 hours ago, andyf said: Hi guys I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows over the summer as I'm just finishing off my a plate Sri saloon. I would defos be up for that, PM me you mobile please Report
April 20, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_212672 9 hours ago, Steve 1002 said: I would defos be up for that, PM me you mobile please 07775916778 Report
April 21, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_212691 On 19 April 2016 at 21:07:31, cavvypogo said: Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw I may try and make this one. Report
April 21, 201610 yr comment_212692 where is the show exactly in Kilmarnock ? I'm from Irvine but I wont have the CDi I bought from Andy by then but I could bring my Boxster s Report
April 22, 201610 yr comment_212707 Hi guys hows things then? The show is opposite the dead center of Kilmarnock.......... the cemetery lol. In all seriousness it is the school or college, not sure which, campus on Grassyards rd near Kay park. It's the same club as held the show at Dean park, believe they moved it as the show was often cancelled due to weather as held on grass. New venue is all hard standing which is good. I will be there as cavvypogo says, I will have two cars there my Cav and my Avenger like last year. it would be good to meet other members there :). Report
April 23, 201610 yr comment_212712 Hi, Thanks Andy for number, I will pm my number to you. I would like to come down with the Cavvy, do I need to book with anyone? Also, what time on the 8th is it? Report
April 26, 201610 yr comment_212752 I'll be there on Vauxhall drivers club stand ,( if car behaves itself that is) not sure if jamsieboy is showing with a club ,usually have to have your car parked up and ready before 9am but earlier the better for a good area Report
April 27, 201610 yr comment_212764 11 hours ago, cavvypogo said: I'll be there on Vauxhall drivers club stand ,( if car behaves itself that is) not sure if jamsieboy is showing with a club ,usually have to have your car parked up and ready before 9am but earlier the better for a good area Sounds good, see you there :-) Report
April 27, 201610 yr comment_212772 Am starting to think I won't manage this show now ,got call from body shop earlier to say that they can't get car started so I need to pop over there tomorrow and see if I can get it going but kind of reached end of my patience with it and I think it will be up for sale soon ! Report
April 27, 201610 yr comment_212773 3 minutes ago, cavvypogo said: Am starting to think I won't manage this show now ,got call from body shop earlier to say that they can't get car started so I need to pop over there tomorrow and see if I can get it going but kind of reached end of my patience with it and I think it will be up for sale soon ! Oh No! was looking forward to going down. Report
April 28, 201610 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_212788 Don't give up on it Pogo...... Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 28, 201610 yr comment_212791 On 1/6/2015, 5:38:37, Jamesieboy said: Need to try and workout a place to meet up, somewhere easy for all to get to. So far people coming from Paisley, Newton Mearns, East Kilbride and Motherwell hopefully. And a time, evening good for all? How about it fellas, the suns starting to shine so time to take cars off SORN Report
April 28, 201610 yr comment_212792 4 hours ago, Greg said: Don't give up on it Pogo...... Isn't that the lyrics to a David Soul song back in the 80s? Report
April 28, 201610 yr comment_212793 Would be awesome if David soul wrote a song about me hee hee Report
April 28, 201610 yr comment_212802 On 4/27/2016, 5:51:26, cavvypogo said: but kind of reached end of my patience with it Hey Cavvy don't lose heart you'll get there, Hope you make it to the show. Really looking forward to seeing it. Sadly can't really help much don't know ins and outs of fuel injection systems. 6 hours ago, Steve 1002 said: How about it fellas, the suns starting to shine so time to take cars off SORN Steve my car is never sorn'd, in fact it is my everyday car just now. Report
April 29, 201610 yr comment_212805 7 hours ago, Jamesieboy said: Hey Cavvy don't lose heart you'll get there, Hope you make it to the show. Really looking forward to seeing it. Sadly can't really help much don't know ins and outs of fuel injection systems. Steve my car is never sorn'd, in fact it is my everyday car just now. Me too buddy, come rain or shine It`s drive it all the time. Damn, I`m a poet and didn't even know it! Ill stop now, sorry Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.