November 3, 201411 yr comment_205049 Sunday March 1st - VBOA Spring Parts Day & Autojumble, The Connexion Exhibition Centre, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, nr Coventry Report
November 3, 201411 yr comment_205054 I will probably be going,You never know what goodies may turn up. Report
November 10, 201411 yr comment_205161 not been for a few years so i am keen to a look, been a while since i have bought some parts i dont need Report
November 10, 201411 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_205162 not been for a few years so i am keen to a look, been a while since i have bought some parts i dont needUnless it clashes with work I'll be there Report
November 10, 201411 yr comment_205163 not been for a few years so i am keen to a look, been a while since i have bought some parts i dont needMatey you always miss it you don't get out your bed till 12!! Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_205176 Matey you always miss it you don't get out your bed till 12!!If I have paid for a hotel room till midday I am getting my money's worth out of it Report
February 24, 201511 yr comment_206881 Just realized i dont finish work till 6am sunday ,might have to get wife to drive me there ;D Report
March 1, 201511 yr comment_206957 I am not going to make it today ,shsme as i need a few bits for the mk3 cav ,but to tired and need some sleep Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.