June 26, 201511 yr comment_208769 Might turn up then just to see that, in my freshly mot'd astra. Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_208770 Well I hope its hot enough for a straw hat!Come on down in the astra to say hello Chris Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_208773 You know me too well Richie, ! No time or access to vauxhall stuff at the moment, all the bloody citroen stuff is in the way. Report
July 5, 201511 yr comment_208905 Prefect weather....[img width=451 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/B39C968F-B83E-4793-9477-992E9E9384BA_zpsfwcgrfzn.png Report
July 5, 201511 yr comment_208913 Prefect weather....[img width=451 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/B39C968F-B83E-4793-9477-992E9E9384BA_zpsfwcgrfzn.pngIts changed already, saturday says the odd shower, friday cloudy but atleast it wont be cold :-X Report
July 6, 201511 yr comment_208935 For the southern weekend people you won't be able to join the M4 from the A34 at chieveley all weekend. Report
July 6, 201511 yr comment_208936 Nigel and I are heading to billing again and we might be bringing my brother in law (if thats ok) so we can cook. As long as we get some tuck before all the freeloaders nab it Have managed to find some roadkill- now to make it ready to eat for the bbq Report
July 7, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_208942 Nice....I need to dig out all the camping kit etc. I'm not sure whether to enlarge the tent with an awning this year or not Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 7, 201511 yr comment_208947 Just put a members link up about buying Vx parts at Trade Club prices when at Billing.Another reason for joining the Club. The discounts can be pretty good. Report
July 8, 201511 yr comment_208960 Not long now. I've just done a few little jobs on the sr. Me and kate will be down fri dinner time-ish. Greydj are you still bringing that door for me mate? See you all soon. Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
July 8, 201511 yr comment_208961 Not long now. I've just done a few little jobs on the sr. Me and kate will be down fri dinner time-ish. Greydj are you still bringing that door for me mate? See you all soon. Which day do you want the door? Can bring it on any of them. Report
July 8, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_208962 Camping gear in the hall.....I need to get the car cleaned and checked over in readiness. I'll be there Friday pm sometime. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 8, 201511 yr comment_208969 I'm all packed, off to work at 7pm till 7am, a quick stop at a cafe for some breakkie in the morning then I'm on my way!! 8) 8) Report
July 8, 201511 yr comment_208971 I can make it ,no cabby on road ,and have to work > > > > > > > Report
July 8, 201511 yr comment_208972 just about ready to roll will be there about 1 tomorrow in 2 cavs hopefully Report
July 8, 201511 yr comment_208973 The wife is off work and I have persuaded her to come along yay I will be bringing my cavalier to show to :angel: only for the one day though due to work commitments :cry: I hope to meet most of you! Report
July 9, 201511 yr comment_208993 Just put a members link up about buying Vx parts at Trade Club prices when at Billing.Another reason for joining the Club. The discounts can be pretty good.Bristol Street are open Friday and on Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 are are off the next roundabout down the A45 towards the M1.To compare against the Autojumble, as an example 10-40 is £12 for 5l and our standard filter £3 ish inc VAT.CORRECTION, 2nd exit roundabout, A428 Bedford Road. Report
July 9, 201511 yr comment_208995 s anyone going to billing who lives in Essex ,kent area that could pick up a bumper off jonny for me ,I cant get to billing to collect it :( Report
July 9, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_208997 Car packed, just need to buy some food and do a mornings work and I'll be on the road mid afternoon tomoz.....bring it on. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 9, 201511 yr comment_208999 i can pick it up for you steve i'm in ipswichthanks ken ,that would really help ,I will let jonny know Report
July 9, 201511 yr comment_209001 Not even the slightest bit jealous of all you guys going this weekend :angel:Note to self " must buy more reliable vehicle" Report
July 10, 201511 yr comment_209008 Don't worry I own two cavs which both work and I am not at billing Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.