June 18, 201511 yr comment_208663 I am new and would like to go but thinking for the 1 day though (due to work) I am a but embarrassed to ask though how does things work there? I have never been could not go last year due to work would love to bring my cav along with me. Any help on this will be greatly received as I am very keen on coming and meeting with you all.Steve.Whatever day you want to come down if your a paid up member just find us, park up ,and show it off ! Oh and then introduce yourself lol Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_208664 Whatever day you want to come down if your a paid up member just find us, park up ,and show it off ! Oh and then introduce yourself lolThank you Matt O-Sri I am a paid up member so I will definitely come and say hello how much is the entry fee? Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_208669 Thank you Matt O-Sri I am a paid up member so I will definitely come and say hello how much is the entry fee?I think around £10-15 from memory Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_208670 Id never been to billing until last year and this is the first time I will have my cav there, I'm really looking forward to it Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_208672 I think around £10-15 from memoryThanks mate I will see you there!Id never been to billing until last year and this is the first time I will have my cav there, I'm really looking forward to it Excellent I am really looking forward to it. Better take some cash as I think after I have looked round the other cavaliers I will be looking at the auto jumble Just out of interest do you guys put anything into the windscreen like details of the car at all? Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_208673 Worst thing you can do is take money, you'll end up buying half the autojumble and going home with a car full of treasure. Report
June 19, 201511 yr comment_208674 Worst thing you can do is take money, you'll end up buying half the autojumble and going home with a car full of treasure. lol I best just take a tenna then Report
June 22, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_208698 Its great to see new members coming :angel:From the sign up threadGood news everybody!!Im going to come afterall and dealy my euro road trip by a week. Just coz you are all legends and I'll miss you to much!So please add me to the list, I will be in the Turbo thats temporarily not a turbo. Thursday- Sunday.When you say legends are they the ones who made you drink, or the ones that stood by and watched it all? Jokes aside, good to see you can make it Brett. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 22, 201511 yr comment_208706 Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.If not my understudy Dazzy will do it.. Report
June 22, 201511 yr comment_208714 I have just realised after reading the thread from the start it's the 11th &12th July, why was I thinking it was the week after , better get some things done. Report
June 22, 201511 yr comment_208716 Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..It was discussed at the weekend that you are the man to be club rep this year jonny Report
June 23, 201511 yr comment_208722 Its scare me just how soon this is Turbo getting tax'd on the 1st fingers crossed it will make an appearence, oh yer gona try and bring the other shit heap as well Report
June 24, 201511 yr comment_208741 Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..feel free jonny Report
June 24, 201511 yr comment_208742 Why ain't Steph doing it this year as she's always done or are you not coming this year Report
June 25, 201511 yr comment_208754 Why ain't Steph doing it this year as she's always done or are you not coming this yearThink it was to let Steffi off for good behaviour Report
June 25, 201511 yr comment_208758 We won't be making it this year folks. Unavoidable BS is getting in the way and it just isn't going to happen.Fairly gutted sorry to hear this thou you didnt happen to book a hotel room ? I know a newly wed couple that forget and are on the hunt for one What would Gordon do? Report
June 25, 201511 yr comment_208759 Sorry to hear that Ivan, your part of the Billing furniture. Hope you are both ok. Report
June 25, 201511 yr comment_208760 At least someone will get a chance in the auto jumble this year Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_208762 At least someone will get a chance in the auto jumble this yearLOL. ;D Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_208763 Paul you're welcome to all the t-shirts and straw hats What would Gordon do? Report
June 26, 201511 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_208764 Tis a shame Ivan......till next time. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_208765 Paul you're welcome to all the t-shirts and straw hatsYou forgot to mention the £1 tools Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_208767 Paul you're welcome to all the t-shirts and straw hatsCant imagine Munt in a straw hat.? I bet he likes the £1 tools though. :P Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.