Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread

Featured Replies

I am new and would like to go but thinking for the 1 day though (due to work) I am a but embarrassed to ask though how does things work there? I have never been could not go last year due to work  :( would love to bring my cav along with me. Any help on this will be greatly received as I am very keen on coming and meeting with you all.

Steve.

Whatever day you want to come down if your a paid up member just find us, park up ,and show it off ! Oh and then introduce yourself lol

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever day you want to come down if your a paid up member just find us, park up ,and show it off ! Oh and then introduce yourself lol

Thank you Matt O-Sri I am a paid up member so I will definitely come and say hello how much is the entry fee?

Thank you Matt O-Sri I am a paid up member so I will definitely come and say hello how much is the entry fee?

I think around £10-15 from memory

Id never been to billing until last year and this is the first time I will have my cav there, I'm really looking forward to it

I think around £10-15 from memory

Thanks mate I will see you there!

Id never been to billing until last year and this is the first time I will have my cav there, I'm really looking forward to it

Excellent I am really looking forward to it. Better take some cash as I think after I have looked round the other cavaliers I will be looking at the auto jumble :P

Just out of interest do you guys put anything into the windscreen like details of the car at all?

Worst thing you can do is take money, you'll end up buying half the autojumble and going home with a car full of treasure.

:)

Worst thing you can do is take money, you'll end up buying half the autojumble and going home with a car full of treasure.

:)

lol I best just take a tenna then

  • CLUB MEMBER

Its great to see new members coming :angel:

From the sign up thread

Good news everybody!!

Im going to come afterall and dealy my euro road trip by a week. Just coz you are all legends and I'll miss you to much!

So please add me to the list, I will be in the Turbo thats temporarily not a turbo. Thursday- Sunday.

When you say legends are they the ones who made you drink, or the ones that stood by and watched it all? ;)

Jokes aside, good to see you can make it Brett.

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???

Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,

Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.

If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..

 

 

 

I have just realised after reading the thread from the start it's the 11th &12th July, why was I thinking it was the week after :o, better get some things done.

Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???

Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,

Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.

If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..

It was discussed at the weekend that you are the man to be club rep this year jonny

Its scare me just how soon this is  :o

Turbo getting tax'd on the 1st fingers crossed it will make an appearence, oh yer gona try and bring the other shit heap as well

Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???

Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,

Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.

If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..

feel free jonny

Why ain't Steph doing it this year as she's always done or are you not coming this year

Jonny the founder has named you rep this year

Why ain't Steph doing it this year as she's always done or are you not coming this year

Think it was to let Steffi off for good behaviour  ;)

We won't be making it this year folks. Unavoidable BS is getting in the way and it just isn't going to happen.

Fairly gutted :(

sorry to hear this thou you didnt happen to book a hotel room ? I know a newly wed couple that forget and are on the hunt for one

What would Gordon do?

Sorry to hear that Ivan, your part of the Billing furniture. Hope you are both ok. :)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Tis a shame Ivan......till next time.

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Paul you're welcome to all the t-shirts and straw hats

Cant imagine Munt in a straw hat.? I bet he likes the £1 tools though.  :P :P :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.