March 3, 201412 yr comment_198128 http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-vauxhallAnyone fancy this? Looks good. I will be taking the SRi down Report
March 3, 201412 yr comment_198135 I used to go to the Simply Ford meets before getting the Cav and they were always very good.I'm defo up for this. Report
March 3, 201412 yr comment_198147 Last years was a good day out, and a good turn out! I'd go again. Report
March 29, 201412 yr comment_199102 I recon I'll be coming along to that ? I'll bring my new mk2 cav called gav Report
July 19, 201412 yr comment_202627 They don't designate club stands so if we want to park together we need to meet outside and go in together but there is a car park/meeting place just as you leave the main road on the left and a lot of clubs meet there before going in. I will post up what time I plan on arriving when I have decided I found it well worth the visit as not only do you get access to the motor museum and all the other attractions but there was also a cool falconry display hosted by Paul Manning (who reminds me a lot of Tommy Walsh! LOL)All that for a tenner!!! 8) 8) Report
July 21, 201412 yr Author comment_202669 Gonna have to duck out I'm afraid. I think Billing had a strange effect on Zo's brother, as he's gone out and brought a 1989 Porsche 944! Got a transporter booked for Sunday and I do owe him a couple of favours. Road trip!! ;D Report
July 24, 201412 yr comment_202758 Gonna have to duck out I'm afraid. I think Billing had a strange effect on Zo's brother, as he's gone out and brought a 1989 Porsche 944! Got a transporter booked for Sunday and I do owe him a couple of favours. Road trip!! ;D :(What are your plans then Mr Manning?? :D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.